• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shark Week

I know a friend whose right arm was severed and whose right lung was punctured because the beach he was swimming at failed to provide warnings of sharks in the area. Rotten luck, I suppose.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
we don't have cable so im running my own homemade shark week.

on a personal level, im a fan of the animals, having dealt with them by hand a billion times when i worked in fishing. i have some great pictures but i fear you will all whack to my image, and i don't want to think of that while i enjoy tonight's salmon dinner or tomorrow's spaghetti meal.

hell, you might have even heard of my exploits on the news once a long time ago when a fellow fisherman accidentally shagged a white shark in his nets. of course, they are off limits and we don't want to encounter them like that, but it happens extremely rarely. where we fished was big white shark territory its just a game of odds. harbour seals = white shark and we had seals a-plenty.

we were able to donate the unfortunate creature to science at least where it got a proper look over in helps of conservation and study. it was a brilliant animal though. a big fucker too.

oh there was this time a pretty big thresher decided to sink its teeth into the railing of our boat once and wouldnt let go for shit. it was literally stuck.

the end of the story was actually quite messy.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I started watching Shark Week back when it first debuted (late 80's?). I was never into watersports or diving. My interest in aquatic life pretty much stopped at my fish tank. But watching Shark Week has become something of a tradition with me. They throw in some melodrama to get people to watch, but you can learn a lot too. And when I lived in the area, I even drove over to the Discovery HQ building in Silver Spring, MD to see this - pretty damn cool, IMO:

That's awesome.....I grew up in Silver Spring.