• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
wow.... youre super observant arent you?? if it was a suicide attempt, it was obviously "botched" since youre looking at pics that arent from a necro site....and do you really think you would get an accurate answer here? im almost tempted to tell you what theyre really from, but since youre such a jenius, yes with a j, ill let you figure it out! Just remember, its up the road, not across the street! wouldnt want you to botch anything....
Shannon Kelly

let me intervene. no one is a rhode scarlor here so play nice. shannon kelly stick to what we all want to see, you doing DP with 2 dirty black cocks. BTW you look a bit older than 30 ;)

let me intervene. no one is a rhode scarlor here so play nice. shannon kelly stick to what we all want to see, you doing DP with 2 dirty black cocks. BTW you look a bit older than 30 ;)

Yes, let's play nice. Shannon is entitled to be very upset that someone speculated that marks on her arms were a "suicide attempt". Don't have a go at her for coming back on that.

Before you or anyone else posts hurtful things about a model or anytone else for that matter, please think before you do so.

Think how you would feel if the post was about you.

georges

Staff member

Ok let's make it clear for once and for all.
The rules of the board clearly mention:
4.) No flaming, personal attacks, or harassment of other members on the message board, in visitor comments, in reputation comments, tags or private messages. In general, try to treat others as you would like them to treat you. Click Here for the definitions of flaming, personal attacks, and harassment.
The definition of flaming is divided into three sub definitions:
The following is the definition of flaming, personal attacks, and harassment as defined by the Administration of the FreeOnes Message Board.

What is considered Flaming?

Flaming is the hostile and insulting interaction between members. This often leads to personal attacks and harassment but can also include the use of threatening or intentionally inflammatory language. Flaming can include but is not limited to:

Outright Rudeness: disrespect and failure to behave within the Rules of the Message Board.
PUrposeful Insults: an intentional expression, statement, or behavior that is degrading or offensive.
Gross Profanity - profanity used against another member (fuck you, you fucking bitch!).
Personal Attacks - attack against a member, not their views, argument, opinion or stance on an issue.
Taunting and baiting - posts or comments with the intent to inflame a member or group of members.
Quoting another member out of context to give the impression they hold views they don't hold or to malign them.

What is considered a Personal Attack?

Personal attacks are defined as an attack on a member instead of their views, argument, stance or opinion on an issue. The following may be considered a personal attack depending on the context of the message. Personal attacks can include but are not limited to:

Profanity against another member (calling them a fucktard or a fucking asshole).
Racial, sexual, religious or ethnic epithets directed against another member.
Attacks against a member's sexual orientation, preference or interests.
Accusations about personal behavior that lack evidence.
Threats that you are going to get someone in trouble with the moderators or admin.
Personal Attacks can lead to Harassment if it's persistent!

What is considered Harassment?

Harassment is a persistent pattern of offensive behavior that affects a targeted member or members negatively, usually (but not always) for the purpose of threatening or intimidating the target. The intended outcome may be to make the board unpleasant for the target or discourage them from participating in the community entirely. Harassment can include but is not limited to:

Persistant personal attacks.
Hounding (singling out a member or group of members in threads with the intent to attack them).
Threats.
Posting personal information (includes posting the personal information of OCSMs without authorization).
Posting private correspondences.

So would I be you, would I reread the definitions of flaming and what the rules are. None is supposed to ignore the rules, they are what you agree to abide when you register to that site and they are not negotiable.

I trust this is clear. Thanks for your understanding.