• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Some decent pics of Shannon. However it is has the standard bastardly comments which are very harsh and uncalled for slagging her off. They do provide a laugh at how ridiculas they are.

All the dudes who participated in the blue veined boob thread would enjoy this:wave2:

Looking great in the tennis outfit. However the heading of her having nothing on Sharapova is wrong in my opinion. Close to her but not hotter.

Dish Dogs [[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/shannon-elizabeth"]Shannon Elizabeth[/URL][/B]]

I am looking for this movie to download, does anyone have a link please please?
:bowdown:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Re: Dish Dogs [[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/shannon-elizabeth"]Shannon Elizabeth[/URL][/B]]

So blatantly against the rules.....

First off, thanks to all the great posters that have contributed pics of Shannon here. Fantastic effort, for sure!

Second, I didn't go through every link here, but wanted to include some pics that aren't always on the mainstream sites showing her pics, to share a little something with you guys. I checked the rules, and didn't see anything that said I couldn't put them here, so here's 4 for ya:

Oh, and has anyone noticed that it seems (maybe) that her breasts have gotten smaller? I wonder if maybe she went and got a reduction done, to make it less obvious they were enhanced?

As far as her showing her body anymore, she stated when she got married that she wanted to be a "serious" actress, and wouldn't do nudity anymore. I have to wonder if maybe hubby didn't have something to do with that? If so, I have a short message for him >>>> :thefinger
HOWEVER, she recently announced that she had filed for divorce from the undeserving sumbitch. I'm hoping (praying) that that means we might see some more racy action from her in the future! Sure enough, with the plethora of lovely young talent that comes into Hollyweird every day, a girl that's got a few movies under her belt, and is willing to show a bit more, is more likely to land roles. Screw serious, a gal's gotta eat, ya know??