• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mr Dragon

king of freeones
She is so hot so happy birth day

Watched Night Of The Demons last night and she was playing a sort of goth/emo type girl with black hair and revealing outfit. I've never had any interest in Shannon Elzabeth before, not saying she's unattractive or anything but she just didn't push any of my buttons but after watching her in this movie I've had a change of heart. I didn't even know it was her until I looked the cast up after I'd watched the film.

Check out 05:23 - 05:44

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Watched Night Of The Demons last night and she was playing a sort of goth/emo type girl with black hair and revealing outfit. I've never had any interest in Shannon Elzabeth before, not saying she's unattractive or anything but she just didn't push any of my buttons but after watching her in this movie I've had a change of heart. I didn't even know it was her until I looked the cast up after I'd watched the film.

Check out 05:23 - 05:44
uber!

Ruddiger

temp ban
She isn't seen often because of the "No nudity" clause in her contract. She insists upon it and movie studios have to respect her wishes. It doesn't necessarily mean she deserves any work. In a world where hundreds of pretty young women in their early 20's are willing to bare it all for the camera to get the coveted role, Shannon has a lot to compete with and shot herself in the foot with the stupid two words which she will regret for the rest of her life: "No nudity." If she doesn't want to do nudity, fine with me. But I am not paying $10.00 movie ticket just to see her act on her own merit because she is such a well trained thespian! She needs to grow up. Sex sells in Hollywood. Now she's 38 years old and nobody wants her now. She can go ahead and play celebrity poker.

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Shannon Elizabeth will always be remembered for her role in American Pie and I hear she if a pretty good poker player.

Thanks for the pics and links.