• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shana Ryder / Shame Ryder / Vandal Vyxen / Zophia Myaw

Hottie Hollie

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Zophia

The Jerky girls stuff is pretty new I think---she's got her "Vandal" hair. She goes by Vandal there.

She did a lesbian 3some pic set on Hottie Hollie's site as well that was pretty hot. also recent.

Here's a jerkygirls page EDIT - Oops, guess I can't put that here. anyway, they have a clips page you can buy them at, if you use "vandal" in the keyword search on that page, all he vids will come up
yeah the jerky girls stuff was in april, we were there with Vandal and Kelly Summer to shoot :) and thanks those 4 scenes I shot so far for my website with her are some of the hottest, bunch of anal, DP and squirting ;)

yeah the jerky girls stuff was in april, we were there with Vandal and Kelly Summer to shoot :) and thanks those 4 scenes I shot so far for my website with her are some of the hottest, bunch of anal, DP and squirting ;)

Mmm...does that mean there's more of her and you to come? Fantastic, that photo set is one of my favorites but I'm dying for some video of you and her.

Just rejoined your site, glad to see all the vids back up from the old site and more new stuff!

Hottie Hollie

The Jerky girls stuff is pretty new I think---she's got her "Vandal" hair. She goes by Vandal there.

She did a lesbian 3some pic set on Hottie Hollie's site as well that was pretty hot. also recent.

Here's a jerkygirls page EDIT - Oops, guess I can't put that here. anyway, they have a clips page you can buy them at, if you use "vandal" in the keyword search on that page, all he vids will come up

She did 3 videos for my website, www.hottiehollie.com and also for www.officialkellysummer.com ;)

Hottie Hollie

yes and make sure to check Official Kelly Summer in the bonus site she has some pretty hardcore scenes with Vandal on there too... ;) and Eva Luxuria on there also has a really hot scene of Vandal and Eva in tub with some handcuffs, anal, squirting and DP ;)

Mmm...does that mean there's more of her and you to come? Fantastic, that photo set is one of my favorites but I'm dying for some video of you and her.

Just rejoined your site, glad to see all the vids back up from the old site and more new stuff!