• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shady

I've noticed a trend in the last few months concerning pic set descriptions on F/O. "Blank fucks shady neighbor." "Shady tax attorney ravages blank." "Blank and Blank fellate shady hung pastry chef in the kitchen." Wtf is up with that? What makes them shady? Why are they all showing up now? I NEED ANSWERS!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I've noticed a trend in the last few months concerning pic set descriptions on F/O. "Blank fucks shady neighbor." "Shady tax attorney ravages blank." "Blank and Blank fellate shady hung pastry chef in the kitchen." Wtf is up with that? What makes them shady? Why are they all showing up now? I NEED ANSWERS!

:wtf: Huh? I think you're off your rocker cos I haven't seen ANYTHING like this. Unless it was in the P & R Forum. Then I don't give a :baconsalt:

Links or it didn't happen.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
This thread seems kinda shady to me.

:wtf: Huh? I think you're off your rocker cos I haven't seen ANYTHING like this. Unless it was in the P & R Forum. Then I don't give a :baconsalt:

Links or it didn't happen.

No need to be a dick, John85_81. Quite a few links are described that way. If you haven't seen them, why bother replying?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
When it's shady it's more sexier, more sleazier, and more scummier. Scene will end with lady having thick rope of semen swinging from her chin smiling through brown toothed grin. Is good.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
It's better then "lush".

What in the fuck is a lush babe? Lush babe spreads on desk. Blank rubs hot pussy on a lush babe. Blank shoves his massive cock in a lush babe.

When I was growing up, a lush was someone that was constantly drunk, not a way to describe a hot chick.