• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexy Venera / Sexyvenera / Venera / Isabella

Re: Sexyvenera / Venera / Isabella

Guys I understand everything, but please do not be angry with her, if there are changes, it is true, but Sexy Venera is an amazing woman.
I will do everything possible to bring new news. This weekend there will be a special. Thank you very much guys, I am at your disposal, OK
and the last thing she will never do hardcore!
Leandro

Can somebody post a link to some pics of her with her reduced boobs?

agree with the rest of the folks, she had a special body, rare, but with the surgery her body is now more common, of course she's still a pretty girl, no doubt. To sump up, among 100 models, there were 2 or 3 with the same body before, there are 40 now.
I'm a member of her site, but her newest set contain only 20 pics (usually more or less 30 pics...it's not enough i think so 20...), too much airbrushing...
I was also surprised when i found sample of her webcam shows, way way harder than the glamour candy. Dildo and anal dildo on cam, nothing on her site...
I think it's time to move on for me, like others said here, my interest in her is slowly starting to gone too, at least she could do on her site the same level stuff she do on cam...
I'm a real member, there's a new set coming today and called yellow jacket, i'm not a pretending member who come here to complain.

agree with the rest of the folks, she had a special body, rare, but with the surgery her body is now more common, of course she's still a pretty girl, no doubt. To sump up, among 100 models, there were 2 or 3 with the same body before, there are 40 now.
I'm a member of her site, but her newest set contain only 20 pics (usually more or less 30 pics...it's not enough i think so 20...), too much airbrushing...
I was also surprised when i found sample of her webcam shows, way way harder than the glamour candy. Dildo and anal dildo on cam, nothing on her site...
I think it's time to move on for me, like others said here, my interest in her is slowly starting to gone too, at least she could do on her site the same level stuff she do on cam...
I'm a real member, there's a new set coming today and called yellow jacket, i'm not a pretending member who come here to complain.
It is true, I hope the WebCam this enabled on your website this year!

Venera - The Wet Tee & Tits Show

http://gallys.scoreland.com/images/Venera_27111/?nats=MTIyOTU1OC4yLjMuMy4xLjcwMDgzODYuMC4wLjA

14.jpg