• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexy Venera / Sexyvenera / Venera / Isabella

Re: Sexyvenera / Venera / Isabella

Aside from the score galleries the fan blogs been spoon fed the same shit for over a month now. It's old already. And that videos been free for download off YouTube.

Is that all you do on this thread...? You've been complaining nonstop. Yes, we understand how you and many others wish her website would be finish, but like Venera said... things take time with all the stuff that has been going on.

:facepalm:

georges

Staff member

What...it's the truth is it not just stating the facts

if you don't like a model then don't post in her thread, but don't take the opportunity to bash her in her thread. thanks for your understanding.

When did I ever say anything about not liking her? She amazing, it's her site and advertising that's pissing me the fuck off. Get bent.

Is that all you do on this thread...? You've been complaining nonstop. Yes, we understand how you and many others wish her website would be finish, but like Venera said... things take time with all the stuff that has been going on.

:facepalm:

Gameboy, Do not worry, all is well! :)

When did I ever say anything about not liking her? She amazing, it's her site and advertising that's pissing me the fuck off. Get bent.

Hey, I do my best. One works with the legal material. I can not publish illegal material. When you start the official site of Venera, plus other material from other companies, everything will be different. Soon I'll post shots of Venera and a special of her on the webcam.
Please do not disrespect to Venera :mad:

Not at all, she and you I am sure are working hard. Just understand we'd rather see promises of the site a couple months away from completion opposed to the year plus it's been promised to us.