• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexy Reporters - News / Weather / Journalists

I know we covered her earlier, but I just found this Jules Asner pic, and mmmmmm....bayyyyybeee!!!:love-smi:

Attachments

• julesa021[2].jpg
    julesa021[2].jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 2,872
Waking up this thread once more...:)

here's Rebecca Grant -- has hosted U.S. football interview show,
"NFL Under the Helmet"

pic#1 ---

Attachments

• rebeccagrant.r.jpg
    rebeccagrant.r.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2,773
Heres a nice picture of Natasha Kaplinsky taken at this weeks National Television Awards :rolleyes: :nanner:

Attachments

• 0,,2003500480,00.jpg
    0,,2003500480,00.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2,683
I like this thread! Because often I really would like to see some TV hosts naked...

One of my favourites is the German host of "Guten Abend RTL". It's Mareile Höppner and she seems to have some veeeery nice things under her shirt :D

mareile_Hoppner_gr.jpg

... another host of Germany's "Guten Abend RTL" is Manuela Klein. Here's a pic of her. Only the face, but very sexy nevertheless:

manuela_gr.jpg

come on fellas, this is the exact reason playboy invented the weekend flash with NUDE correspondents and anchors :nanner: :nanner:

Erica Hill -CNN former Tech TV

Attachments

• hill.erica.jpg
    hill.erica.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2,573
There's something about Arlett Mallon from RTL Shop, that makes me horny as hell... :rubbel:

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by moderator thfcmad]

I was about to start a thread about this but someone already did the work for me, hehehe! My favorite news babes are:

Kiran Chetry- Fox News Channel
Juliet Huddy- Fox News Channel
Robin Meade- CNN Headline News Channel
Brooke Anderson- entertainment reporter for CNN Headline News
Natalie Morales- MSNBC
and finally, Amy Robach- MSNBC

Dean Henneberg:hatsoff:

OK, since someone mentioned Jillian Barberie in an earlier post in this thread, I HAVE to mention another Fox Sports babe who hosts the show Fox Sports One, of course I am talking about the one and only, Lisa Dergan! Aaaaaaahhhhh, she is the only reason I ever watch Fox Sports Net. Well maybe for Leeann Tweeden too, but mainly just for Lisa. I'd say that Lisa pretty much blows all the other choices out of the water, don't you?

Dean:2 cents:

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...
Bonnie Bernstein - CBS Sports:bowdown:

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by moderator thfcmad]