• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sextris with the Lightspeed girls: KOComputer is the winner!!

Everybody, the Sextris top 10 has been reset... it's time for a board contest. Who is the best Sextris player on board?

Go here here to play and get a chance to win a Freeones t-shirt!

Make sure that the name you are playing with is the same name that you have at the message board. This contest will last until Thursday July 21st 12.00 PM CET.

#1 gets a: Freeones T-shirt & thong or a Teddy Bear
#2 gets 500 MyFreeones points
#3 gets 300 MyFreeones points

Good luck everybody!!

pitino

are you talking to me?
Re: Finally, a Game contest! Play Sextris with the Lightspeed girls and win a Freeones T!

let's go for it!!! :thumbsup:

Re: Finally, a Game contest! Play Sextris with the Lightspeed girls and win a Freeone

I'm in the top 10 with 94099 :)
but after the 90000 mark, this game begin to be really difficult...
good job AsianXXXchick :thumbsup:

Re: Finally, a Game contest! Play Sextris with the Lightspeed girls and win a Freeones T!

Where do I enter my name? I`m logged in et all, but the game doesn´t list me in the highscore list. :(

I just got over 128000 but it didn't take my name, Ho Hum!

pitino

are you talking to me?

before start a new game press the "Top10" to show up the list...
after start the game and when the game is over it will prompt to enter your name...

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member

bibo said:
Where do I enter my name? I`m logged in et all, but the game doesn´t list me in the highscore list. :(

In that case you have to try harder to get into the top 10

My nick is "inner_geek", but the flash game doesnt takes the dash, so I'm signing as "innergeek", without the " _ ". Is there any problem? Thanks :thumbsup:

Got 131304 points but i was to lazy to enter my name, but the game very fun.

inner_geek said:
My nick is "inner_geek", but the flash game doesnt takes the dash, so I'm signing as "innergeek", without the " _ ". Is there any problem? Thanks :thumbsup:
Not a problem. Too bad that we had to remove your other scores for this contest!!

pitino

are you talking to me?
Re: Finally, a Game contest! Play Sextris with the Lightspeed girls and win a Freeone

great work inner_geek! :thumbsup:
you are doing great............so far! ;)

In that case you have to try harder to get into the top 10

Nope, my score was well into the top 10, but it wouldn´t show up in the highscore list.

shrug

Too bad that we had to remove your other scores for this contest!!
No problem, that where "practice sessions", so I was specting the high score reset. :)

great work inner_geek!
you are doing great............so far!
Thanks. I'we been playing tetris in my GameBoy for years, so I have "a little" practice in this game :angels: :crash:

Ok I need WAY more practice to get into the top 10. No more work for me today...

Ax3C

Banned

I've been playing this game and I'm in the top three so far. I've noticed that it only goes to level ten and then quits. Is there a reason for this? Also, my last score was 126049, but it wouldn't let me record my name on the list.

Please let me know what's up with this game.

Thank you!
:glugglug:

Hmm, I had 141000 points but it didn't log my name :(

Ax3C

Banned

It's happening to me, too. I've hit over 150,000 points four different times and it just won't accept my name. It gets to Level 10 and just quits.

Is there just a minor glitch in the game-play or something? It worked fine when I first played and got the high score. Now, it just seems buggy.

I think there are only 10 levels available. But the challenge is to get most points out of the levels (get the blocks as "low" as possible).

I only got 14,982 :(
Is there any more games on this site?