• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexiest Milfs?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
And we're sure all of these ladies have children? Because if not, they aren't milfs...they're cougars, or matures.

As always, I most cast my vote for Brandi Love.

And we're sure all of these ladies have children? Because if not, they aren't milfs...they're cougars, or matures.

As always, I most cast my vote for Brandi Love.

Cougars, milfs... tomatos, tomahtos
Regardless of which ever term one may use, they're able to keep their beauty the older they get.
I forgot one also, and she's one of my favs: Donna Ambrose aka Danica Collins

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Cougars, milfs... tomatos, tomahtos
Regardless of which ever term one may use, they're able to keep their beauty the older they get.
I forgot one also, and she's one of my favs: Donna Ambrose aka Danica Collins

And while I see your point...it really does make a difference, if you ask a woman of 35 that has had a couple of kids, and had to raise them, and maintain that hot little body. In fact there's a thread around here about the word milf being thrown around to quickly these days.

I always have trouble determining if some women are milfs or not.

For sake of conversation, I would say that Tanya Tate and India Summer are my two favorites right now.

Without specified position tier 1. Kendra Lust, Nikki Benz, Anna Bell Peaks, Sophie Dee
Tier 2: Devon, Briana Banks, Julia Ann, Jasmine Jae, Rachel Starr, Eva Karera, Tory Lane, Nicki Hunter, Daphne Rosen, Gina Lynn, Diamond Jackson, Kimberly Franklin, Lauren Phillips, Phoenix Marie, Romi Rain, Priya Rai, Sara Jay, Sienna West
Tier 3: Lezley Zen, Rachel Roxxx
Tier 4: Ava Devine, Danielle Derek, Jewels Jade,

I don't speak now about stars that they are at mifl age now, but haven't made any content as milfs back in the past like Eva Angelina (slightly too young to be considered as milf) or Nikki Rhodes.

My number one MILF is Mercedes Carrera, her body is just hot.
Other great ones are Bridgette B, Veronica Avluv, Nikki Benz, Ryan Conner, Cherie Deville, Brandi Love, Lisa Ann, Monique Alexander, Krissy Lynn, Diamond Kitty, Phoenix Marie... So man
https://static-ca-cdn.***********/photos/282170/mercedes-carrera-nude.jpg

bridgette-b-nude.jpg

VoyeurFlash.com-Veronica-Avluv-nude-2.jpg

rlDXXJOiOMBnEmD3l7j5nY8f_-ZoR7ZIf1Y_u8PcgUQPZPURgWC1dbk0q3QSl5icJpjFZqp1ifRLHPneme_Ls12E2xll5BnkxO0EHho5nJNid89VIIMvo-NFrBHqI6eQFitS

623160_e61634d_300x_.jpg

2891827_f191304_320x_.jpg

https://b99.*************/_/426/134426_370.jpg

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
My top 4 sexiest MILFs in alphabetical order :love:

Ava Dalush
156837_10big.jpg

Becky Bandini
56889027_157_73f0.jpg

Lilith Lust
24280939_052_3c27.jpg

Silvia Saige
9306663_042_c2fb.jpg

Other notable mentions that I like as well:

Tori Lane, Aletta Ocean, Mercedes Carerra, Alexa Nicole, Anissa Kate, Ann Denise, Vicky Vette, Diana Doll, Sophis Lucci, Sheena Shaw, Rebeka Mirnoff, Priya Rae, Peta Jensen, Romi Rain, Paige Turnah, Nikki Benz, Madison Ivy, Liza Del Sierra, Kagney Linn Karter, Jenaveve Jolie, Jasmine Webb, Ivy Lebelle, Havana Blue, Gianna Michaels, Friday, Cali Carter, Beth Bennett, Angela White

Last edited:
My top 4 sexiest MILFs in alphabetical order :love:

Ava Dalush
View attachment 855059

Becky Bandini
View attachment 855060

Lilith Lust
View attachment 855061

Silvia Saige
View attachment 855063

Other notable mentions that I like as well:

Tori Lane, Aletta Ocean, Mercedes Carerra, Alexa Nicole, Anissa Kate, Ann Denise, Vicky Vette, Diana Doll, Sophis Lucci, Sheena Shaw, Rebeka Mirnoff, Priya Rae, Peta Jensen, Romi Rain, Paige Turnah, Nikki Benz, Madison Ivy, Liza Del Sierra, Kagney Linn Karter, Jenaveve Jolie, Jasmine Webb, Ivy Lebelle, Havana Blue, Gianna Michaels, Friday, Cali Carter, Beth Bennett, Angela White
Yeah, you can consider Kagney Linn Karter a MILF... Im getting old.