• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexiest Kardashian Sister?

Chewbacca

Kourtney

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
sexeist?

What's with that family and the letter K?

These people are famous for no reason. If they weren't famous, they'd be nothing special to anyone.

This thread kinda makes me want to not live on this planet anymore.

No one seems to think Khloe is hot! Yes, they are all crazy attractive but Khloe is my fav. She's sexy, loves to get freaky, and is so sweet. The other girls are too catty.

Don't worry. I'm with you all the way on this one.

Khloe is definitely the one I'd bum the life out of if given the chance to do so.

I've seen pics of Kris (the mother) in her 30s and she was the prettiest. I find Khloe the most attractive and normal (not as much a spoiled brat). Don't know if we are allowed to talk about Kendall on this board yet, but shes developing a Super model's face & figure.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
The problem is, they can't stop talkimg, amd with that they show how stupid and delusional they are, and that blows off any sexiness.

The problem is, they can't stop talkimg, amd with that they show how stupid and delusional they are, and that blows off any sexiness.

These people are famous for no reason. If they weren't famous, they'd be nothing special to anyone.

This thread kinda makes me want to not live on this planet anymore.
^This... The only one that hasn't been completely shoved in my face is the one that doesn't have a disgustingly fat ass or a frankenstein face*, and I still don't find her attractive. Probably because I know who her sisters are.

*I'd like to note that I wouldn't normally talk about women I don't know like that, but fuck them. They're spoiled good for nothing cunts**

**sorry

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
a sexy kardashian is a myth. a legend. in fact, there currently is more evidence of sasquatch.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I don't like any of them. Actually, I can't stand them. But I have to be honest... Kim does have quite the big, round, sexy ass. I mean, there are asses and then there are ASSES. And Kim is a BIG ASS. Uh, no. I mean, Kim has a big ass. Uh, no... actually I mean Kim is a big ass with a big ass. I think I got it that time. Yeah?