• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hottest Balkan Babes?

• Greece

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Albania

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Bulgaria

• Romania

• Macedonia

• Serbia

• Montenegro

• Bosnia and Herzegovina

• Turkey

• Croatia

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Slovenia

• Total voters
Re: What do you guys think of my girl's ass?

The reason I love Tan Lines so much is because it tells you what the suit looked like when it was on the woman's body. With that in mind........your G/F's bikini top was waaaaaaaaaaaay TOO BIG! Her breasts are almost all white meaning they were covered by her suit.

She needs to wear something tiiiiiiiiiny like one of these:

http://www.microkini-beach.com/microkinis31.htm

She might as well be fully naked if she is gonna wear this: http://www.skinbikini.com/sheer_micro_bikinis/extreme-wild-one-string-micro-bikini.html

http://www.skinbikini.com/sheer_micro_bikinis/naughty-crotchless-slingshot-bikini.html

Lol, she's not much of a beach person.

Maybe so but if she is like most women - take her to some beach a lonnnnnnnnng way from home and I'd say the chances of her wearing one of the above suits is close to 100% because when women travel a lonnnnnnnnng way away they usually leave all of their shyness and inhibitions at home.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, she's not much of a beach person.

Maybe so but if she is like most women - take her to some beach a lonnnnnnnnng way from home and I'd say the chances of her wearing one of the above suits is close to 100% because when women travel a lonnnnnnnnng way away they usually leave all of their shyness and inhibitions at home.

Does she ever let you titty fuck? If I was you i'd be licking that girl all over givng her everything she wants.

When she plays xbox in the nude, I usually go down on her from behind, it's fucking delicious.

Can you tell us more about your girlfriend? How old is she? What are her hobbies etc?

Can you tell us more about your girlfriend? How old is she? What are her hobbies etc?

She's a huge gamer, in fact we met playing multiplayer of AVP. We met and before I hit the bed my cock was in her mouth. Best fucking blowjob ever. She's also an animal lover and works with stray kittens which explains her obsession with doggy and creampies. Been together for years now. While she is wild, she wants to limit her nudies to message boards and the like. If you guys ever see her in a blog or something, please let us know. She won't do anal and can barely handle my 9 inch cock. You'd think she's a whore, but when we had sex the first she felt tighter than a virgin.

Wow she sounds great. I'd love to see some pics of her in hot panties I bet she would look great.

9" cock too she's a very lucky girl!

Thanks for the answer. So she won't do anal? I hope she's not ashamed because of my comments/thoughts having anal-sex with her

Interesting that working with animals affects the sexual life in such a way :D

LMAO, I'm not sure I'd lick her asshole but I won't deny that staring straight into it as I eat her out doesn't provoke me. Probably will sometime but I have to be into it at that moment. She doesn't care about the comments since they are not really happening so whatever, go crazy.

After reading your posts, would you say she is a submissive kinda girl?

Depends. Most of the time she will do anything I ask, but sometimes she takes charge and rides me into dust. Believe me, she grinds like a fucking pro. But, when I put my head on her asshole she will kick the shit out of me like a horse. She's a great lover but far from a wimp.

Not at the moment, sorry.

Edit, actually I had some videos with spread pussy and everything but I deleted them. If anyone knows a free, reliable data retrieval program, please share.

You're definitely a lucky man.

Awesome ass, body and tits...

Thanks to both of you for sharing....

I think that she needs to hear, over and over again, how sexy we think girls' buttholes are and how much we love to play with them. :)