• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexi Barbie from myspace

harvz69

Closed Account
Re: ID Sexi Barbie from myspace

who gives a fuk if she has has plastic surgery,she looks stuning

hot hot body, but without 19 pounds of make-up, i don't know if she has a hot face.....she has a weird mutt face bone structure..... don't get me wrong, i would ravage her jackhammer style till tuesday and back!

who gives a fuk if she has has plastic surgery,she looks stuning
I care. Plastic surgery is sexy so I hope, and think, that she's had that.

hot hot body, but without 19 pounds of make-up, i don't know if she has a hot face.....she has a weird mutt face bone structure..... don't get me wrong, i would ravage her jackhammer style till tuesday and back!

She's always gonna wear make-up so it doesn't matter to me.
It's not like you're gonna marry her and see her without it.

Looks like this is another case of a Really hot babe who has a fannypack pimp (to quote Jenna Jameson) for a boyfriend/manager who is controling and mismanaging her entire online presence.
Hopefully she will kick the loser to the curb soon so she can make some money off all the work she has done and we can see some more of her.
This is one of those few blonds I'm gonna add to my 'list'.

Looks like this is another case of a Really hot babe who has a fannypack pimp (to quote Jenna Jameson) for a boyfriend/manager who is controling and mismanaging her entire online presence.
Hopefully she will kick the loser to the curb soon so she can make some money off all the work she has done and we can see some more of her.

She could be huge. Too bad it's not happening right now.

She could be huge. Too bad it's not happening right now.

I couldn't agree more