• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sex with Robots?

Love And Sex With Robots
November 22, 2009 8:38 AM
Robots are already being used for a variety of reasons to make our lives more comfortable, but can they ever be more than just friends? Mo Rocca finds out.http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5736392n

Last edited:
:1orglaugh :wtf:

And he sent me a friend request. We are FO soul mates now. I shall find love, peace, and war all at once. Just like how it goes in the far beyond.

Yes. Yes.

And he sent me a friend request. We are FO soul mates now. I shall find love, peace, and war all at once. Just like how it goes in the far beyond.

Yes. Yes.

:glugglug:
Cybersex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cybersex, also called computer sex, internet sex, netsex, mudsex, TinySex and, colloquially, cybering, is a virtual sex encounter in which two or more ...
Characteristics - Uses of cybersex - Advantages - Criticism:dunno:

:glugglug:
Cybersex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cybersex, also called computer sex, internet sex, netsex, mudsex, TinySex and, colloquially, cybering, is a virtual sex encounter in which two or more ...
Characteristics - Uses of cybersex - Advantages - Criticism:dunno:

Whoa! What the fuck...

*hides behind STDiva*

That Greek guy is coming on to me... :helpme:

Yes. Yes.

please, trust me do not worry, i do not want war, i want open minds

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Don't be scared whims, he's actually rather good. ;)

Hey lover :wave2:

:iloveyou:
"Don't be scared whims, he's actually rather good.": A pleasant surprise, unexpected surprise. I was disappointed - despair. I feel hope. I feel fine. I hope not to disappoint you. It depends on me, you and the circumstances, [god - everything - the universe]. I try to feel more harmonious. I want you to try to feel more harmonious. Let's see ..:sunny:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
:iloveyou:
"Don't be scared whims, he's actually rather good.": A pleasant surprise, unexpected surprise. I was disappointed - despair. I feel hope. I feel fine. I hope not to disappoint you. It depends on me, you and the circumstances, [god - everything - the universe]. I try to feel more harmonious. I want you to try to feel more harmonious. Let's see ..:sunny:

:rofl:
I....uhhh.....umm.....I got nothin'! :dunno: