• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sex On Prom?...

Did you have sex on your Prom night?

• Yes

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 60 75.0%

• Total voters

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I didn't even waste my time going to prom. I had much better things to do. I was smart enough to know that it was just an over-hyped, overrated event. I felt sorry for the guys who wasted their money though.

Some of the worst moment of prom, I waited almosts 3 hours for a girl to get dressed and be the best and we were very late.

She complained about my car was not "good" enough for her so next year I and two other friends got a limo and I did not dump her. She was impressed. She was almosts 200 lbs, 5' 10 1/2", with high heel, 6 feet 1 inch tall ! Who cares ?

When thinking back, Prom is a ritual. A lot of liquor for the after Prom party, dance and had a good time, the rest "is" up to you.

She complained about my car was not "good" enough for her so next year I got a ****. She was impressed.

lol...this could be so easily misunderstood too =]

yours was not big enough lovejoy, enh? and wow...didnt know those pills really made such a change in a year!

j/k <3

Ummm, those were my Prom dates (not all of my girlfriends)!

I mean, look at this thread, "Sex on Prom?" http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=1829690&postcount=17
He mentions prom in the first sentence, then goes into this sexually charged dissertation about his four years in High School, womens cup sizes, mammary intercourse....
Why??
No, those were my Prom dates for my Sophomore, Junior and Senior years (and why I couldn't attend my Freshman year).
That was not a dissertation on all my lovers in high school (that would be much longer), just the ones I had around/took to Prom!

Geez, you are a continually tangenting from other threads in this one to no end.
Either that, or you're purposely posting factually incorrect statements in the hope I respond.

I'm starting to think it's just the latter, which is what your "partner" does as well.

For those rare members with argumentative reading comprehension issues ...

Freshman year ...
Sophomore year ...
Junior year ...
Senior year ...
Since we have a few, rare, but quite argumentative members with severe reading comprehension issues who want to assume I wasn't "on-topic" ...
Those were my dates (or who I was with) at the time of my Prom only, not a listing of all my lovers in high school.

I rarely was with a woman more than a month, I think my longest was 5 months and my second longest only 3 months,
virtually everyone else was under 6 weeks.
I did not use this thread to talk about my all high school lovers, only 4 of them -- 1 per year around the spring time when Prom was going on.

For those that know I'd stay within the context of the subject, such as the Prom, thank you.
For those that like to throw off more tangents and accuse me of doing what you actually do, start pointing the finger at yourself first.

Inexpensive Proms ...

I felt sorry for the guys who wasted their money though.
Every single one of my Proms were inexpensive for myself.
I think I spent under $100 per Prom total (averaging my suit cost out).

I think the problem is that too many people go overboard, or have women that expect it.
I did not.

^ Whatever. You just absolutely disgust me with your sexually depravity and lies. Why you are allowed to post here, I just don't know....I don't know how this site can harbor someone like you.

Re: For those rare members with argumentative reading comprehension issues ...

Those were my dates (or who I was with) at the time of my Prom only, not a listing of all my lovers in high school.

I rarely was with a woman more than a month, I think my longest was 5 months and my second longest only 3 months,
virtually everyone else was under 6 weeks.
I did not use this thread to talk about my all high school lovers, only 4 of them -- 1 per year around the spring time when Prom was going on.

Well, could you go into the salacious details of all your lovers, real or imagined, in another thread?

Feeding the trolls ...

Well, could you go into the salacious details of all your lovers, real or imagined, in another thread?
Boy the trolls are really out today!
Guys, I'm not here to brag, just to share when people bring topics up.
Believe me or not, that's all I do, and the overwhelming majority of people don't get a complex about it.

Re: Feeding the trolls ...

Boy the trolls are really out today!

That is because nobody likes you! And the mods aren't doing what should be done!

You are a pompous asshole that nobody likes. You fucking "made up" a story about molesting a women! You scum! You are a liar! You are a cancer to this online community! You probably did molest that women! Or at least got off writing about it. Who fucking knows? Who fucking knows??? And to read about you with those girls in high school? What are we supposed to think? You are sooo fucking sick!

You should've been banned for life after what you posted. You have zero credibility! You talk about you post count and you longevity, but you have next to nothing in rep points.
Nobody likes you! And nobody will. How many more people are going to get banned because of you?

I didn't go to my prom. I did go to the after-party and did have sex though. She was someone else's date, but it was just that kind of party.:dunno:

Two of the witnesses to the events in question. :wave2:

7yo9y6h.jpg

Last edited:
Jeepers! Prom night can be quite a stimulating thread, eh? ;)

I have to use the Bill Clinton defense for that night, I did not have sex with my date, but that hummer was marvelous. :blowjob: :thumbsup: