• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sex in flats

Hey Guys, A massive Kudos to Everyone who posts into group and keep this thread going!
And apologies if I don't 'like' your replies. Please don't take it personal but I'm not usually that sort of guy. But I am trying to change that be more forward than hiding behind everything.

Apart from all that malarkey, I wanted to make a poll to see what everyone's niche is, as they varies. So if you don't mind replying your style, please go for it.

For me, white socks (or none) and black flats is much better for me, or an opposite colour of socks to whatever flats they are wearing. That way I can see them better. Same colour socks and flats are hard to distinguish! And I seriously much prefer that shoes remain on at all times, I know it's quite hard to come by as half way through they are usually removed half way through the video.

So please feel free to reply back if you want, and let us know your niche and express what you like.
Come on we like the same shit here, it can't differ too far and beyond.. or can it.....
It up to you.

Smug_Outlet.

Last edited: