• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Seriously Detroit?

...then again you have to admit that Nickelback really really sucks.

Yes yes yes they do. Its funny to see what used to be the "biggest band in the world" in such a divided love/hate thing as much as these guys are now. maybe if they could write more than two songs, you have the ballad and the other one.

Its also sad how many other bands are being groomed to sound more like Nickelback by record companies, one reason I don't listen to the radio much anymore.

Detroit Animal issues suck, due too case of a offbeat and not the usual story, not Detroit overall I think you meant? I live here with two dogs, who I love very much. A very sad story, I do agree! These issues happen all the time everywhere sad to say!

Nickelback still sucks! Go Lions!

Yes yes yes they do. Its funny to see what used to be the "biggest band in the world" in such a divided love/hate thing as much as these guys are now. maybe if they could write more than two songs, you have the ballad and the other one.

Its also sad how many other bands are being groomed to sound more like Nickelback by record companies, one reason I don't listen to the radio much anymore.

The Biggest Band in the World? ??????

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Are you saying that because Nickelback are Canadians, and, Canada has never really produced anything remotely redemeening in music since Rush?

All of the above.

But according to my playbook, the word 'patriotism' does not require the defense of crap in the face of sanity. That goes double for the Barenaked Ladies, who I will be happy to kill for $1 and a packet of Cheetos.

All of the above.

But according to my playbook, the word 'patriotism' does not require the defense of crap in the face of sanity. That goes double for the Barenaked Ladies, who I will be happy to kill for $1 and a packet of Cheetos.

Eh, Barenaked ladies played the NHL All Star bash downtown a couple years back.

But...you are right, they suck. (it actually made me ashamed to be a St. Paulite when the Wild chose them). :mad: