• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Serious question

Furthermore, the majority of terrorist attacks lister there take place in countries like Iraq and Afghanistan, where extremism is a large problem. Just because terrorist incidents happen there doesn't mean that all Muslims around the world aren't peaceful.

Another serious question.

With all the debate around here about what does or does not constitute spam, how are 30 "Serious Question" threads not included in this debate?

Remember, Jesus is your friend.

(why do Christians have to produce such shitty music? If you can make it all the way through this, you're a hero.)

I am 26 and I still haven't decided. I couldn't be arsed attending my own religious ceremonies. I've done alot of reading on various beliefs ranging from Yahweh, Allah to Xenu lol. I'm probably too anti conformist to actually get sucked in or converted by anything because although I believe many faiths have good points and their prophets where definitely people of zen. Mankind has long ago corrupted it, It is a power base.

Hitler hated Christians. He thought they were weak. I hated Hitler. He was a one-nutted homo. And, he did terrible things to Jewish people. I would love to have been able to kick his teeth in. But, he's dead already. DAMNIT!

ihaveeliminatedallthejuice.jpg