• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Serious question

Deepcover

Closed Account
I believe in the existence of a supreme being but I think i'm more agnostic. As for Jesus? I don't think I have any love for him and in the Bible that is the main ticket to enter into heaven is to love and believe in Jesus. Sorry but again I don't have the love for Jesus.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I believe in the existence of a supreme being but I think i'm more agnostic. As for Jesus? I don't think I have any love for him and in the Bible that is the main ticket to enter into heaven is to love and believe in Jesus. Sorry but again I don't have the love for Jesus.

Not agnostic I ment Deism. I just believe in God [Deism] and nothing else. Was brought up and raised as a Catholic but am starting to give that up.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
No, I don't believe in God. Growing up, I attended church for the first eighteen years of my life. I'm very familiar with the Bible and Christianity in general. I just never really accepted or believed any of it.

Besides, Xenu sounds way more interesting than Jesus. Just sayin'...

I'm not a believer, not in God, not in Allah, not in Budda or whatever name they give to the 'Big Almighty One'. I only believe in myself, in life and death.
As far as I'm concerned, all religions are like sects, and they are only there to gain power. The more people they can convince of their faith, the more power they gain, the more dangerous they become.
Jesus, the son of God, died for you on the cross you say? OK, let that fable be true, why didn't he ever return to get things right in this sick world then? why is there so many misery in this world? Why do people kill? If he really existed and was the son of God, who wanted good for everybody, why doesn't he do anything about all this misery? And his chosen people, the Jews... man, how much misery can you have in life? First Moses bringing them to the promised country: 40 years in the fucking desert, and Moses didn't even get there, then WOII started, and Hitler needed people to blaim for the bad economy: euhm... yeah, the Jews. 5 more years of misery... And now I think of it: the most religion Jews, the Assiriers, man, did God invent their clothes? It's like the have to be the middle of spot! And what about the killing in the cruisades the Christians made?

Hell no, I don't believe. But I don't blame other people believing, as long as they don't try to convince me to believe in their stories and fables. As far as I'm concerned, all people have the freedom to believe in whatever they want, just don't bother me with it.

So to give a straight answer on your question: No, I don't, seriously not. ;)

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I´m Swedish, we don´t believe in anything.