• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissSeptember

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: September Carrino / Carinno - Big Boobs and Pierced Nipples

Hi everyone --

I wanted to take a little bit of time to compose my thoughts about what has happened over the past week or so and address it with everyone and all my fans in general. As many of you know by now, someone went into a highly public fan forum on the web and posted some deeply personal photos of me from my baby shower last year. These photos were taken by a good friend of mine and placed in a private folder by my friend on FaceBook for only myself and a few others in my close friends and family circle to see. I had thought that these would remain that way, but I should have realized that posting any photos of any kind on FaceBook makes them not really private at all, as someone with a lot of time on their hands decided to track down those private photos and take them and make them public for everyone to see. Needless to say, I am very upset about this because I had wanted to keep this specific part of my life private, just as everyone has parts of their own lives that they like to keep private and not exposed to scrutiny by every single person who happens to come along.

I understand that I am a bit different from most people in that I am a semi-public figure, but that does not mean that every single aspect of my life deserves to be made public and into everyone's business. I also don't appreciate the people out there who have self-righteously called me a "liar" for wanting to keep this part of my life to myself, or who think that me wanting to keep this part of my life to myself is somehow dishonest and therefore needs to be exposed. The bottom line is that this is a very private part of my life and I had wanted to keep it that way and the fact that some people couldn't deal with that and decided it was within their rights to violate my privacy in such a brazen and hostile way is incredibly disappointing to me. I have seen the posts of the person who did this and it's very clear that this was done in a malicious manner specifically intended to embarrass and "out" me, and it is that that has disappointed and upset me the most. I understand that people are curious about me and my life and do like to share a lot of myself and my life with my fans, and I feel I share quite a bit with you all via my site and my FaceBook page and Twitter accounts, etc. but obviously for some people that's not enough. The fact that some people have taken this even further and tried to find out more things about me and my life via my friends and family members on FaceBook is really pretty disturbing and it really makes me wonder.

Some have also speculated about my new tattoo and gone so far as to freeze frame stills from it and enhance them like some sort of CSI episode in order to try to get more clues about all of this and make more speculations and accusations about what it all means and I realize that a great deal of that is my fault. I got the tattoo to commemorate things and I put it in a place where I could see it, foolishly not thinking that would also mean that everyone else could see it as well. That's on me and I should have been more careful and judicious with it, but given the amount of fan support I normally get, I truly didn't think that would be such a big deal or become so intensely scrutinized. Obviously, I was wrong.

In any case, I still will continue to model and continue to do my site and do the very best that I can with it but I will not be addressing any more questions or allegations or anything else regarding this matter. My private life is private and my modeling life is public, and I intend to keep them that way so I hope that everyone out there can respect that and leave my family members out of this. As far as I am concerned they are off-limits and any of fans who cannot accept that or think that's unreasonable for me to ask are fans that I don't want anymore. All that being said, the fortunate truth is that those kinds of fans thankfully make up a very small minority of my fan base out there. For the vast majority of the rest of you who have supported and continue to support me and respect my wishes, I am truly grateful and deeply appreciative of you. You are the reason I do this, so thank you.

xoxoxo -- September

Sorry you are going through this! What that person did was unethical, disrespectful and an egregious abuse of common social decency. May karma serve them well.

You are awesome! You are way above the trolls and idiots who make themselves feel better by bringing others down. Don't ever let the actions of a misanthropic few deter you from creating your art. We are here to support you - at least the people who count!

September--
I'm sorry you had to go through all that. I don't understand why people feel it necessary to delve into the personal lives of models. Their own lives must be rather shallow is all I can think. With all due respect, I think you're gorgeous, love seeing your work but honestly I highly doubt our paths will ever cross in real life thus what happens to you outside of your work is of no concern to me. I wish you well, don't get me wrong, but what happens in your personal life is no business of mine since we won't ever be friends in the real world. I've seen many threads where guys try to out the real names of the models. Don't get that either. Your name may or may not be September Carrino. I understand why models take aliases for their own protection. Probably not as much for family and friends who probably know about their lives fully anyway but to protect against weird stalking creeps. Either way, you're September to me and I'm fine with that, be it an alias or not.

As much as I don't understand why people care beyond what they see here on the net, you can't be surprised either. The net is a powerful and epic tool and sadly, the vast majority of people on it are ok but a small percentage will always be that way. Unfortunately, a small percentage of that many people is still a whole lot of people. People with nothing better to do and whose own lives are so shallow they have to play detective about a damn tattoo. Thus where I fully respect your privacy fully, I can't say I'm surprised people have tried to invade it. I don't understand their thinking, like getting hold of such information is going to change their own lives? Doesn't make sense.

As far as the tattoo, to change gears for a minute, I'm not a fan of them personally on women in general. That's just me. However, you're such a beauty, it doesn't really matter. You still look magnificent. No matter what changes You Might make to your appearance, many will love it and many would prefer differently but the bottom line is when one is as naturally gorgeous as you are, none of those things make much difference. Some guys like nipple piercings. When you took yours out, some guys probably would have preferred you didn't, I loved it. And, well, um, er, downstairs. It's been really popular in recent years for the dance floor to be all hard wood (for lack of a better euphemism). I'm kind of old fashioned and I like to dance on a little bit of a rug. Without directly citing it, you get the picture, I love it the way you have it. Lol. Point being, no matter what you do, you won't always please everyone with that particular move, but if you're a warm blooded male (or female) who isn't blind, you are stunning, no matter what.

In closing, hopefully your statement will be heard by most people with any common sense at all. Unfortunately, it might goad some detractors to delve even further. As long as your smiling face continues to appear on the web, I'm happy. What happens elsewhere in your life, while I wish you all the best, it's none of my business. I hope everyone else sees it that way as well.

I'll have to address "September's" post up there. No offense to the queen of this thread, but that wasn't her typing that out. That's besides the fact.

What does matter is that she can now make all sorts of other fetish videos like Lactation videos from her newly changing body. That's probably going to be the best outcome of this.

Poor judgement on the tattoo and the posting of the pregnancy pics but it's in the past now and mistakes (not the baby, of course) have been made. Deal with it. A stronger mother above it all should arise.

Secondly, some people obsess too much as if there isn't enough tits to obsess about. Me personally, I could care less if she had 9 babies all at once in a Space ship headed to the moon...... Well, no actually that would be pretty interesting. But I digress.

To the real September, chin up and keep at it with your glorious modeling. Also, them boobies aren't gonna get touched by no goddamn surgeon any time soon. A tattoo was one mistake. Let's not see another.

- ValKim

I'll have to address "September's" post up there. No offense to the queen of this thread, but that wasn't her typing that out. That's besides the fact.

What does matter is that she can now make all sorts of other fetish videos like Lactation videos from her newly changing body. That's probably going to be the best outcome of this.

Poor judgement on the tattoo and the posting of the pregnancy pics but it's in the past now and mistakes (not the baby, of course) have been made. Deal with it. A stronger mother above it all should arise.

Secondly, some people obsess too much as if there isn't enough tits to obsess about. Me personally, I could care less if she had 9 babies all at once in a Space ship headed to the moon...... Well, no actually that would be pretty interesting. But I digress.

To the real September, chin up and keep at it with your glorious modeling. Also, them boobies aren't gonna get touched by no goddamn surgeon any time soon. A tattoo was one mistake. Let's not see another.

- ValKim

:clap: Wow ! Welcome ... and are you a girl ?! :anonymous

Hi September,

After reading your latest message all i can say is that i completely respect your decision to keep some parts of your life private and i'm very sorry that some very personal information of yours has been made public by someone who has little empathy for others, especially you. I am also extremely pleased to hear that you plan to continue modelling for as long as you can as i personally believe you are becoming more beautiful with every new update released at your site! :)

TM

ms.september
wow.....obviously we forgot that you are a human being after all who is entitled to have a life outside the modeling business and to keep a part of her life ( or all of it as u like its ur life afterall!!) private but be sure tht whatever happened ur fans will always support u and u will always remain the GODDESS :)

Damn their has been a lot of ass kissing in this thread the last 24 hours by posters who were speaking a different tune before September posted, but any ways.....

I personally don't care if she has a baby or not, i was, and will be a fan of hers for one reason, and that's her amazing boobs. i just hope they don't get too big in the future, but if September can keep her body in tact(more pacifically her breast) she should be just fine in this modeling business.

I understand if some fans are emotional that their favorite model had a baby and ruined their "fantasy" of ever being with her, but the fact of the matter is most models are in relationships if the fan base knows it or not. Bryci, Gisele, Ember Reigns, Rachel Aldana(from what i heard) and others all have their boyfriend/husband do the majority of their business dealings for them(including website work), so deal with it.

As far as the sites covering up the issue, again i don't care. it's their lives so they can do whatever they want to. if September loses fans for having a baby or getting a tattoo so be it, it's her career.

P.S. although it's your private life, the cat's out of the bag, congrats on your new addition. :hybrid:

@reesehugg---I'm sure some guys harbor that silly fantasy of being with a particular model but I just don't understand that mindset. To me, the net is what it is, images on a screen. Apparently you're pretty grounded with it too.

Last edited:
Yep ...

Damn their has been a lot of ass kissing in this thread the last 24 hours by posters who were speaking a different tune before September posted
Indeed. Too many people seem to talk differently when someone is not around, instead of just being honest regardless. That always makes me crack up.

And people accuse me of having ulterior motives. ;)

Oh... well, I had always assumed September had a child because on some of her Twitter photos you could clearly see Baby relate items. Congrats, i guess. Does this mean that there will absolutely be no Hardcore in the future? If so, bummer.

These photos were taken by a good friend of mine and placed in a private folder by my friend on FaceBook for only myself and a few others in my close friends and family circle to see. I had thought that these would remain that way, but I should have realized that posting any photos of any kind on FaceBook makes them not really private at all, as someone with a lot of time on their hands decided to track down those private photos and take them and make them public for everyone to see.

I think it's easy to assume that "Someone with a lot of time on their hands decided to track down those photos and make them public..." You should also consider that one of your "Friends" made them public. I don't mean to cast aspersions on your friends, but you can't live in denial if you want to protect your Family. Family comes first. Always.