• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: September Carrino / Carinno - Big Boobs and Pierced Nipples

I believe....I believe....Happy little thoughts of September :thumbsup:

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Also, let me explain a bit of what that particular shot is (i.e. our avatar here) for those who know nothing about either photography or photoshop (i.e. many people in here) -- it's a very wide-angle lens on a full frame camera that's positioned very close to her boobs, which she is also pushing out with her hands while slightly leaning forward. The bend of the lens causes a perspective distortion that puts the heavy visual emphasis on her boobs in proportion to the rest of her body and the background. You can see vertical the line on the door is bending as well, and that's a result of this lens distortion. The photo is also cropped to center her boobs in the middle, which is where they look the biggest.

All of this, combined with the fact that her tits are insanely huge now and much bigger than they used to be makes them look "morphed" to those who don't know any better. Same with the shot in the cami top, although there she has the added boost of her boobs being propped up from both sides by the straps on her top.

Also, let me explain a bit of what that particular shot is (i.e. our avatar here) for those who know nothing about either photography or photoshop (i.e. many people in here) -- it's a very wide-angle lens on a full frame camera that's positioned very close to her boobs, which she is also pushing out with her hands while slightly leaning forward. The bend of the lens causes a perspective distortion that puts the heavy visual emphasis on her boobs in proportion to the rest of her body and the background. You can see vertical the line on the door is bending as well, and that's a result of this lens distortion. The photo is also cropped to center her boobs in the middle, which is where they look the biggest.

All of this, combined with the fact that her tits are insanely huge now and much bigger than they used to be makes them look "morphed" to those who don't know any better. Same with the shot in the cami top, although there she has the added boost of her boobs being propped up from both sides by the straps on her top.

thnx for takin the time to explain....but u didnt have to man lookin at the progress she had in the last few years is more than enough explanation they didnt pop up suddenly or somethin...u just have to stop and enjoy this god-made wonder

#1011 -- thanks for explaining why that particular photo looks the way it does -- I took a look at some of her newer videos and she looks great!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

thnx for takin the time to explain....but u didnt have to man lookin at the progress she had in the last few years is more than enough explanation they didnt pop up suddenly or somethin...u just have to stop and enjoy this god-made wonder

You're welcome -- thanks for taking the time to read it all. I guess in a way it kind of is a "morph" in the sense that the lens is causing perspective distortion, but it's absolutely all her.

Here's another example :) You can see the bend in the pipe above her head and in the white pillar on the left side of the frame.

Tight corsets make big boobs look even bigger!