• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
A1.jpgB11.jpgP5.jpg

She needs to retire. She has lost her allure and is now just a bleached blonde pig with some ugly tattoos. She's made her money--no need to be concerned about weight.

I wonder if the baby daddy likes her this way?

Eh. I'm not sure how much money they really make. I mean, it's probably enough to live on, but I don't think they're getting rich.

I love September’s look in these images. To me, this is when she was in her prime.
6.jpg

7.jpg

This last one is my favorite though. I love the look on her face. Her makeup makes her look so seductive. I love her hair and those beautiful eyes. And of course those massive hanging breasts she’s hiding!
05.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
@gmase, this is misleading. That's got to be three to five years before the pinupfiles website that David, the webmaster of PinupGlam, designed for her. Before the dragonfly tattoo on her left shoulder. The pinupfiles website, septembercarrino.com is defunct. Has been for almost six years. Plus she gained a lot of weight. Now she'd be considered a BBW. Just like Leanne Crow. Lastly she added even more floral tats to go with that dragonfly. Not a good look for her.

Last edited:
@gmase, this is misleading. That's got to be three to five years before the pinupfiles website that David, the webmaster of PinupGlam, designed for her. Before the dragonfly tattoo on her left shoulder. The pinupfiles website, septembercarrino.com is defunct. Has been for almost six years. Plus she gained a lot of weight. Now she'd be considered a BBW. Just like Leanne Crow. Lastly she added even more floral tats to go with that dragonfly. Not a good look for her.
Unfortunately you're right.
These pics on Fappening look like her:
https://thefappeningblog.com/forum/threads/whos-this-busty-blonde.81434/

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Offtopic.
Unfortunately you're right.
These pics on Fappening look like her:
https://thefappeningblog.com/forum/threads/whos-this-busty-blonde.81434/
The girl on the left in the blue dress with the blonde highlights? That's Wendy Fiore. You can tell by her mouth and her smile. These guys are confused because they've never seen her as a "blonde." Let me rephrase that, actually they have never seen Wendy as a brunette with "blonde" highlights. Blue dress Wendy has eyebrows that are brown. That's also a big indicator. The girl on the right in the black dress? She doesn't look like September Carrino. Then there is the height differential. September Carrino is 5'4" Wendy Fiore is 5'5" The girl on the right is at least three maybe four inches taller than Wendy. Clearly, the girl in the black dress is not September Carrino.

Here's Wendy with "blonde" highlights ...

wii003.jpg

Last edited:
Offtopic.

The girl on the left in the blue dress with the blonde highlights? That's Wendy Fiore. You can tell by her mouth and her smile. These guys are confused because they've never seen her as a "blonde." Let me rephrase that, actually they have never seen Wendy as a brunette with "blonde" highlights. Blue dress Wendy has eyebrows that are brown. That's also a big indicator. The girl on the right in the black dress? She doesn't look like September Carrino. Then there is the height differential. September Carrino is 5'4" Wendy Fiore is 5'5" The girl on the right is at least three maybe four inches taller than Wendy. Clearly, the girl in the black dress is not September Carrino.
I'm referring to the one on the left.
She looks more like September than Wendy.
Wendy looks miles different from that woman in a blue dress. That's why I suggested she might be September.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Those pictures were in Wendy Fiore's thread over three months ago in early June 2022. I commented on @superman871 post back then. My guess is that they were taken close to eight years ago in 2014 or 2015. He says that people he saw in another forum suggested that they were taken in 2017.

Look at his post. Those jpg.church links. It is # 2854.

Last edited:
Those pictures were in Wendy Fiore's thread over three months ago in early June 2022. I commented on @superman871 post back then. My guess is that they were taken close to eight years ago in 2014 or 2015. He says that people he saw in another forum suggested that they were taken in 2017.

Look at his post. Those jpg.church links. It is # 2854.
Ok, now I see. But I don't know if it's Wendy. I replied in Wendy's thread.