• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: September Carrino / Carinno - Big Boobs and Pierced Nipples

JJ mmmmmmmmmmmmm sure?
wish to see her with a 34JJ bra

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

I understand your sentiment, but it won't happen. She doesn't do that sort of thing.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Just have to post my favorite vidcap from this new video...

Attachments

• september-special08-15.jpg
    september-special08-15.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,135

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

We will do our best to make that happen, yes. :)

And here's one more great cap for good measure:

Attachments

• september-special08-screenshot.jpg
    september-special08-screenshot.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 1,062

It just blows my mind how big her boobs have gotten! I really can't understand how they've gotten so big, and so quickly; at first I thought she was pregnant or just finished having a baby, because they had gotten so massive, and her nipples have gotten so much larger and darker, and I thought that may have been the reason she took her rings out. She doesn't appear to have gained weight. I also thought maybe her photos were photoshopped. Some of her photos are definitely airbrushed though. From her first photo set to her latest is a HUGE difference in her breasts. I just can't understand it! Whatever she's doing, I hope she keeps doing, cause she's got the most incredible nipples I've seen on a woman! Anyone like to elaborate on my confusion???

AlaeNoctis

Banned

It just blows my mind how big her boobs have gotten! I really can't understand how they've gotten so big, and so quickly; at first I thought she was pregnant or just finished having a baby, because they had gotten so massive, and her nipples have gotten so much larger and darker, and I thought that may have been the reason she took her rings out. She doesn't appear to have gained weight. I also thought maybe her photos were photoshopped. Some of her photos are definitely airbrushed though. From her first photo set to her latest is a HUGE difference in her breasts. I just can't understand it! Whatever she's doing, I hope she keeps doing, cause she's got the most incredible nipples I've seen on a woman! Anyone like to elaborate on my confusion???

Maybe the Pinuglam staff have been giving her some Bovine Growth Hormone for they realized that chicks who look like cows are attractive to men:nanner::nanner::nanner:

Now seriously, I strongly believe in this hormone hypothesis. Their growth seems completely abnormal to be seen as something "natural".:cthulhu:

JJ mmmmmmmmmmmmm sure?
wish to see her with a 34JJ bra
I don't know. Would be very interesting to see.
Anyway I just sent a 36J bra to a friend of mine that claim to wear 34K and in alternative a 36J bra size.
I sent her both the bras and I can't wait to see her wearing them :) Is more possible that she has a real J cup size.
She is Micky: http://twitpic.com/31ylxa

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Someone made this gif from her latest video and I simply had to share it: