• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: September Carrino / Carinno - Big Boobs and Pierced Nipples

^^^ Yeah, me too. Since I pumped her full of cum a few months back ( ;) ) I was a bit worried there....

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Ive been noticing on sets around the net her chest is definitely getting larger, glad to see its innocent weight gain!

Yeah, we had to take her to a specialty bra shop here in L.A. to get re-measured and buy new ones, because she was literally down to her last bra. All the others had snapped from the weight and being stretched to the max. She was formerly an F-cup and now is a HH.

:)

Attachments

• september-polaroids.jpg
    september-polaroids.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 616

Yeah, we had to take her to a specialty bra shop here in L.A. to get re-measured and buy new ones, because she was literally down to her last bra. All the others had snapped from the weight and being stretched to the max. She was formerly an F-cup and now is a HH.

:)

omfg man u sure are blessed to be working around such beauty!!

Bra shopping ...

Bra shopping is one of the most erotic things you can do with your clothes on, without touching. Watching those breasts form and fit in such tops ... God, I love it when I go with my wife.

As an added bonus, I love it when guys stare. I'll just say, "it's okay to look." ;) Of course, sometimes my wife eggs it on by saying, "this is the fun bra" (when she finds something for the bedroom-only). I've seen a couple of guys dart away (like to the bathroom) after that in the past.

Doesn't bother me a bit, as long as it's just looking. Frankly, more than that wouldn't bother me either, but you can't trust random people to know when to stop. God my wife is such a public tease at times.

I can only imagine how shopping with September went! Drop-dead gorgeous pin-up model, head-to-toe.

New photo set with a pearl necklace! (a literal one, not a euphemistic one) ;)
That really depends on how good your imagination is. ;)

Because with September, it don't take much! :yummie: