• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: September Carrino / Carinno - Big Boobs and Pierced Nipples

So September,how psyched was the guy who peirced your nipples? or did he attempt to play it cool? :D I guess they're kinda used to doing that kind of thing...

Bet he did anything to exteend the session.

Sorry, I am out of needles, they will arrive with UPS within three hours, in the main time its important that I keep your nipples hard for your so they are completely ready for the piercing.

You're killing me with that imagery. ;)

Well, it doesn't sound pleasant to me either to be honest. Ewwww! I haven't got a clitty but I do have a scrotum and we gents spend our whole lives protecting them, can't imagine protruding it with a sharp object. Owwww!

The tramp(oline!) pics are great, but really, she probably shouldn't do too much of that without any kind of breast support - it will be very hard on those gorgeous sweater puppies!

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

The tramp(oline!) pics are great, but really, she probably shouldn't do too much of that without any kind of breast support - it will be very hard on those gorgeous sweater puppies!

Yeah, it definitely is, which is why it's not done in every video. Gotta keep those babies firm and supple! :)