• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Re: September Carrino / Carinno - Big Boobs and Pierced Nipples

Damn! That body even got the Grinch in a Santa outfit, paralyzed no less! :1orglaugh

Hi September! Bad ass to have you on here. It would be way cool if we could have an "Ask September"
thread with questions for you here. It would have to be moderated though. :p I'll ask something anyway...

Didn't you have a FanMail address? Oh yeah, you do. According to one of your myspace blogs. So is it still:

Playboy Model September Carrino
10236 CHARING CROSS RD.
LOS ANGELES, CA 90024

If so, rad. I'd send you some fan art. If you remember, I set you on fire. Pic if any one wants to see. :p

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

That photo is AMAZING, September. I really hope you do your diary stuff more often. :)

Happy new Year to September and everybody else in this thread!
Last Year September introduced web cam videos and lots of glamor and candid photos. This year, maybe, we'll get even more pleasant surprises... Artistic nudes type of pictures would be an interesting experiment. Something B&W or body-scapes style. I mean, September's body suits theses styles perfectly - sculpturously curvaceous, A Beautiful Rubenesque type of figure. She would cast amazing shadows if the photographer was a pro. I just think, it would be a nice and interesting way to bring the best of her beauty.
That would be higher-league stuff.
What do you people think about it?

P.S.

I'm dying to see those nipple-bolts back in (maybe with diamonds, so you could blind everybody with the glamor), though I really loved September's glorious breasts without them.

Favorite pics are the Diary pics. Always. It's obviously more personal.
Just like the Webcam Wednesdays. I like the one pic where there's a
huge bong in the background of one of 'em! September, your pro shoots
are breathless but the diary entries are so awesome. Update some more.
Even if they're not nudes.