• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> September 2011 OCSM of the Month Voting is NOW OPEN!

Who do you think is the OCSM of September?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Jon S.

Banned
Damn, I was going to vote for "Jonette S.," but "she" didn't seem to make it to the next round! Oh well, there's always next month! Ha ha ha!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
Jinxy is no longer playing Time Lord and her join date is set to the actual date. ;-P

Yep... taking a break from the wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff to play along. ;)
Now, where's my fez?

(Thanks to those of you that have voted for me so far! :D )

Jon S.

Banned
how do we vote?

Funny you should say that my friend. Though Petra rightly and logically assumed that everyone was capable of figuring out that she had included the poll for a reason, and like I already mentioned earlier in this thread:

To Vote, You Need To:

1. Have made 5 or more posts anywhere on the board. For example, I have made 3100 posts.....so I'm already good to go.

2. Then you NEED to actually VOTE in the POLL itself.

Posting your vote in here counts for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. For example, if you post "I vote for so and so" in the thread, and you fail to actually vote in the poll itself.....your vote won't count for anything, because you didn't actually vote. Simply put, if you want your vote to count.....you actually have to vote....and you do that in the POLL itself....not by posting it in the thread.

Hope that clears everything up for you my friend and everyone else also for that matter.

That won't count as two votes.

Incase you thought that
Or were you just trying to get your point across?
I believe he either has a problem with following directions, or he likes voting multiple times (even though posting who you want to vote for in here is not actually voting). Coincidentally, he is the only one to try to do that in OOTW in the time I've been running it. :facepalm: Ha ha ha!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
My heartfelt condolences to Nikki Nova, Play With Alisa, Miss Hybrid, Danielle FTV, Jinxypie, Spexy Ashleigh, Chica's Place and Briana Lee. Maybe next time :iloveyou:

But being from that world famous group.... :partysml: ya know that army -- the VNA -- :partysml: ... I'll have to choose between Sara Jay and Vicky Vette.

Sorry Sara :iloveyou:

But I had to go with Sweetums. ;) :) ;)

Vicky Vette.... *hugs* and *kisses* :lovecoupl :kiss: :iloveyou: :kiss: :lovecoupl