• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hi Bella, how are you?

Sensual Bella

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
RAeVf2L.md.jpg

Hey Guys whats new ? :)

sj1

Love & Basketball
hello Bella how are you doing. I am sorry to hear about someone trying to use your name and all. Well I believe in karma. You have a safe and great weekend Bella.

sj1

Love & Basketball
Bella you are looking good as always. Looks like you are just chillin , maybe going to the beach or a swim. Looks like you have more outfits to try on can't wait to help, ooppss dreaming out loud again, laughing. Bella I hope you have a safe and good day. Enjoy and have fun. ;)

There is only one Sensual Bella -wwwooooooffffff. Great thread temptress and very hot pics -winks. FreeOnes is going to be your home from home. Beautiful spirit , siiizzzzzlllingggg hot body may I say Bella hhhhmmm. Keep up the great work

sj1

Love & Basketball
Hello Bella hope u r doing great. Beautiful picture, super sexy look. Teasing us with your hair covering part of your beautiful face, showing us only one of those beautiful eyes. Beautiful lips. This is a Gold medal look with Olympics going on. Your headshots are always so beautiful & sexy. You have that rare one in a million look & beautiful face. Plus your incredibly sexy body. I just found out you write erotic stories too. Have to check that out. Smart, Sexy and [NOBABE]Sweet[/NOBABE] lady. Wow, wishing you much continued success in all your work. Have a safe & great weekend.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

sj1

Love & Basketball
Oh I am so sorry everyone I just understood why it posted Natalie Mendes cause I wrote sweet lady, not aware it was alias. Every time I tried to edit there was no link. I am upset & embarrassed by this mistake. I apologize , I am a perfectionist who is very critical of everything I do. :brick: :facepalm: Everyone have a safe & great weekend.

Last edited:

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Oh I am so sorry everyone I just understood why it posted Natalie Mendes cause I wrote sweet lady, not aware it was alias. Every time I tried to edit there was no link. I am upset & embarrassed by this mistake. I apologize , I am a perfectionist who is very critical of everything I do. :brick: :facepalm: Everyone have a safe & great weekend.

The words "[NOBABE]sweet lady[/NOBABE]" made it do that. Use the [ NOBABE][/NOBABE] tags to prevent that :)

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/sensual-bella said:
Sensual Bella[/URL][/B], post: 9542162, member: 993142"]Thank you very much for all your sweet words :)
I have a new look now...
1YNR.jpg

this is awesome