• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Sensual Bella

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hi there! I’m Sensual Bella and I’m very pleased to be here on Freeones.
I’ve been a camgirl for a few years now, but I’m very excited to announce my brand new website at www.sensualbellax.com
I’m not your average camgirl, that’s for sure. I’m all about teasing, building the anticipation and being erotic. I don’t do hardcore XXX shows. My shows are about titillation and sensuality. You’ll see my beautiful curves, my delicious DD cleavage and my full, soft lips...but the rest will be in your imagination. And that’s how I like it.
I love making pics for my fans.

rwP95q4.jpg

I really love black & white photos too – they look so classy and artistic.

pic222.jpg

And I really enjoy making my cheeky videos too...with the same little hint of naughtiness.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all. So please do ask me lots of questions – I want to hear your thoughts and comments, so please do contact me and leave your message, sweeties.
Love and kisses

Sensual Bella x x x

Check out my official website for exclusive photos,videos,wallpapers and official blog :)

Last edited by a moderator:
..you´re veerryy elegant + sexxyy, ... hopefully we´re going to see more of you soon ...smile :lips: :lips:

Sensual Bella

Verified Babe
Hi there and a happy 2016 ! :)
I am back to work now and if you are intersted in purchasing a skype show with me just add me SensualBellaXxx ( they are paid only :) )
4rKPm1q.jpg

Sensual Bella

Verified Babe
I am happy to announce the launch of a new service on my website, live broadcasting for my platinum members every Wednesday at 9PM GMT on http://sensualbellax.com/
Every week it will be a new theme :) Fetish, Teasing, Naughty etc. which I will be announcing here on FreeOnes, On my Blog and in Twitter.
Enjoy x

Hi Bella! You're so pretty. I wanna hug you.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/sensual-bella said:
Sensual Bella[/URL][/B], post: 9344030, member: 993142"]Available for skype shows, skype: sensualbellaxxx

sensual-bella-logo.jpg

intriguing