• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Senate confirms Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court, cements 6-3 conservative majority

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
You like or no like? Good or no good? Are you down with ACB? Explain, debate, or fling poo.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-amy-coney-barrett-vote

d37ba6e7-fc65-40d2-b46a-5583fcf92f0c-GTY_1276846523.jpg

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Woo Hoo! As McFly would say, "She was OUR Density."
What was best for the country could NOT be denied!
What's not to like? She was the BEST person for the position.
Someone with actual kick ass qualifications / knowledge and not just a particular skin color for votes.
Amy Amy Amy! 🥳

UnderBro

Bronze Member
Barrett being confirm to the SCOTUS is truly a disgrace. If the Democrats win the Senate then they should take a paper out of the Republicans' book which is do whatever the fuck they want. The Republicans aren't really thinking about the long run of things in a moral aspect. Why would anyone follow the rules now which is the point of her sham confirmation.

Last edited:

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
But the Trumpistas are doing the long game. They have been planning this shit for years, at least since 1995. They just want to have the plan follow their ideas as going back to the past. They just hope that their choices will do as they suspect, ( and by they I mean the old Tea Party boys and the Federalist society) whether for money, power or just to be in control I have no idea. Perhaps GOD told them to do it. You know, the same GOD who told the POPE to talk up civil unions for the non hetros. And the Retired Pope is doing all he can to help:

https://www.americamagazine.org/fai...ct-xvi-sees-church-threatened-pseudo-humanism

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
She seems a bit plain, but I wouldn't mind getting a peek up the robe though.

gmase

... and not just a particular skin color for votes.
That one is way too funny. We could senselessly debate if she was selected for her skin color, but she was certainly selected for votes. Just like the current 8 justices - and many who came before them - were selected for votes or to satisfy constituencies. The fact is that Presidents of both parties pick justices who generally agree with their worldview or the worldview of their supporters. The upper ranks of the appellate courts are full of qualified conservative and liberal judges, but the statuses of the Presidency and Senate dictate who is nominated.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
The funny thing about ACB is her little girl voice. If someone was calling her and she answered, the caller might say, “ Hi Little Girl, could you please put your mommy on the phone?” ACB shrugs her shoulders then hands the phone to an 80 year old woman.

UnderBro

Bronze Member
It goes to show that Agent Orange and the Republicans cares more about securing power for themselves instead of passing a stimulus bill to help their fellow citizens during a pandemic. Think about that if you or a close one of yours gets infected with the virus.

gmase

It goes to show that Agent Orange and the Republicans cares more about securing power for themselves instead of passing a stimulus bill to help their fellow citizens during a pandemic. Think about that if you or a close one of yours gets infected with the virus.
You got that right. Vote them out!

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
That is one thing that has stayed constant in the Former Republican party. A strong belief in the fact that most people are just lazy(especially you know who) and if you don't work you shouldn't eat. i remember the old mantra that was said so much. "Just start your own business" As if that was all you had to do and then sit back and wait for the money to roll in.