• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Self moderating threads.

Probably suggested a million times before, probably even by myself but im tired and losing my grasp on reality, but....

In the Identify a babe thread, could the member who started it, have the ability to close it? Thread starters are the only ones who are allowed to post the pics, so would it be possible that they can have a "resolved" style function that can close the thread once they are happy with the answers.

Maybe even make it a post count related privelege. Obviously anyone can start a thread, but something like, 1,000 posts and be able to close the thread etc.

Discuss, disregard, poke fun at, the gauntlet is thrown down!

I think that would be a great idea, but I'm not qualified to make decisions around here. :)

actually that does sound like a pretty good idea it would cut down on the mods havig to do so much

Being a moderator on another forum, I think the duties of closing threads should be with a moderator. There are limitations, anyway, on what can be set up for 'regular' members to do. Do a search on vBulletin, check it out.

Being a moderator on another forum, I think the duties of closing threads should be with a moderator. There are limitations, anyway, on what can be set up for 'regular' members to do. Do a search on vBulletin, check it out.

Thanks, but I'll wait to see what a moderator on this forum has to say about it.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
And as it's been stated several times before, this currently isn't a function we can allow without extensive programming due to the limited options of the software itself.

Easiest thing to do is report the thread and request that "ID'd" or something be added to the title.

And as it's been stated several times before, this currently isn't a function we can allow without extensive programming due to the limited options of the software itself.

OK, strike that. The fucking server is slow enough without any further pitfalls to fuck it up even further. :computer:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
OK, strike that. The fucking server is slow enough without any further pitfalls to fuck it up even further. :computer:

Well, the good news is Boldy is back.

Probably suggested a million times before, probably even by myself but im tired and losing my grasp on reality, but....

In the Identify a babe thread, could the member who started it, have the ability to close it? Thread starters are the only ones who are allowed to post the pics, so would it be possible that they can have a "resolved" style function that can close the thread once they are happy with the answers.

Maybe even make it a post count related privelege. Obviously anyone can start a thread, but something like, 1,000 posts and be able to close the thread etc.

Discuss, disregard, poke fun at, the gauntlet is thrown down!

Stupid because a member like this is a perfect example of one who will take advantage of it because that is just the kind of person he is.