• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
An old one, but it always gets me blood on fire.......

03151_selena3_123_591lo.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Dat-asssssssss.........

where did this image come from?.. is this a fake?

it's definitely appears to be her.. same tattoo and mole on her right tit. but her tits look freaking massive, seems too big to be a pushup bra.. and the rest of her looks so much more "mature", both in her body and in general. Is this really her?

holy crap, she really is fucking amazing.. i mean she's already one of the hottest girls ever, but her in that outfit/pic.. fuck.

don't suppose you have any links to the other pics with that outfit? or know where they're from?

I mean totally right??? Already wrote somewhere on the board, that I am not really a acctress/singer wanker or worshipper, but that there are some exceptions. Rita Ora for her tits and ass, Beyoncé also for her totally amazing tits and incredible legs, Miley for her ass and legs....but with Selena, she is just.....overall perfection. Tits, she got such a fabulous ass and those legs, when she struts man.....her hair, her voice, eyes, lips.......dear god! If anyone is perfection, or close it, it is Selena.......
Just use that pic in a google search, you'll fine some. Not that much though, might be from a clip or something.