• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Selena-Photoshoots-2011-Kate-Turning-selena-gomez-31153634-425-700.png

Seriously, who fails more than this dope? :facepalm:

Happy birthday to Princess Selena.My number 1 gurl in celebrity world.Hoping for some really nice photoshoots soon! :drool2:

ur mom u faggot

furley, you gotta stop with that word! We all know you use it because you're just insecure! It's okay that you take the big black cock up your ass, I'm sure it's loose enough to take it with no real pain. Enjoy your sexuality! Bravo my friend on your bravery for coming out this way, bravo.

furley, you gotta stop with that word! We all know you use it because you're just insecure! It's okay that you take the big black cock up your ass, I'm sure it's loose enough to take it with no real pain. Enjoy your sexuality! Bravo my friend on your bravery for coming out this way, bravo.

He's also in love with Miley Cyrus. Just FYI.

rep.bmp

ur obviously speaking from experience