• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Seinfeld funniest episode

spudspear

Banned
I am a fan of the show Seinfeld

To me the funniest one was when jerry and George wanted to buy a marble rye bread and an old lady bought the last one
jerry tried to buy it off her for 3 times the amount she paid and she refused so he grabbed it from her as he needed it badly
in the end George was trying to replace a loaf of the rye they gave and took back when it was not served for dinner as he was offended.

so he was trying to raise it us on a fishing pole set up to a 2nd floor room to get it in the house.

This was also the episode when Kramer bought a large supply of beef a roni at discount prices
and was tired of eating it so much so he fed it to a horse he bought

In the end the horse was farting and Kramer and gearges folks were riding in a horse drawn carriage and having to
ENDURE THE STINK AND STENCH of the horsr farts

VERY FUNNY STUFF- MUST SEE TV:chickendance:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I like the one in which the fat kid pretended to be retarded to win at the Special Olympics.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
my favourite episode was when the limo driver found a suitcase full of money and went to give it back to the girl who left it behind who lives in aspen, but he ends up spending all the cash on a car, fancy moccasins, and all sorts of zany things.

my favourite episode was when the limo driver found a suitcase full of money and went to give it back to the girl who left it behind who lives in aspen, but he ends up spending all the cash on a car, fancy moccasins, and all sorts of zany things.

Ya that was a funny episode. "It's ok, I'm a limo driver!"

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Kenny Rogers Roaster, it was the episode where Jerry was freaked out by Kramer's puppet Mr. marbles. :D

Festivus or Kenny Rogers Roasters.

My favorite parts are when Kramer dumps the tomato juice all over the wall in the Roasters episode and when Elaine meets those scummy dudes at the OTB in Festivus. "That's Charlie. He's a man." lol

When Kramer was betting on horse races.

Guy: I'll bet you twenty bucks I can get you gambling before the end of the day!
Kramer: No way!
Guy: I'll give you three to one odds.
Kramer: No.
Guy: Five to one.
Kramer: No.
Guy: Ten to one?
Kramer: You're on!
Guy: I'm gonna get ya!
Kramer: Nuh uh!
Guy: I don't know how, but I'm gonna get ya.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Mine has to be the episode with the toilet paper. It's the one in the beginning of the episode Elaine is in the toilet stall and the other gal doesn't have any toilet paper and asks for some. Elaine says there's not a square to spare.

That line has been the most uttered between my mother and I over the years...

ban-one

Works for panties
Mine has to be the episode with the toilet paper. It's the one in the beginning of the episode Elaine is in the toilet stall and the other gal doesn't have any toilet paper and asks for some. Elaine says there's not a square to spare.

That's the ending, the beginning is the other way around with Elaine not having any and the girl in the neighboring stall, Jerry's girlfriend who Elaine has yet to meet, is the one that doesn't have any to spare. Then in the end, Elaine rushes to the restroom ahead of her, once realizing who she is, to get back at her.

My favorite episode is when George thinks every instinct he has is wrong, and Jerry tells him that if every instinct George has is wrong he should do the opposite. He does to hilarious and unexpectedly good results.

Oryan

Banned
Those guys quoting the wrong shows and movies in an attempt to be funny...stop it. My side is splitting. I can't take anymore. You're just too funny.

The Keys is the best episode because this scene.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
That episode in which the fat kid dresses like a wizard and plots to get an x-box 360 set against a "Game of Thrones" backdrop was a good 'un, too. Especially the parts with a kid with the muffled voice believes he's a Japanese princess. Plus, George R.R. Martin's wiener song. And his wiener, of course. Actually, it was a three episode story arc and I tell you, I have never seen a funnier episode of "Steinfield."