• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Secret Service Lady Gives Herself The Sack

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Stay tuned...

I guess we''ll find out the broad's name too. John and Ken said she sounds just like Jodie Foster from Silence Of The Lambs.

The-Silence-of-the-Lambs-hannibal-lector-5079952-1020-576_zps981b0deb.jpg

"I would have had him for dinner."

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Her name is/was Julie, Julia, Whatever...

laurinaitis.jpg

"Best of luck in all your future endeavors, Jackie. Barack Obama authorizes you get one year free of WWE Network."

ob460.jpg

"You Mighta lost your job but you save $9.99 per month."

She may not have been personally responsible for the security lapses (many happened before she got to the top office), but she didn't do enough to stop them. There's a macho old boys network culture that needs a thorough house cleaning.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Everybody on that shift except the one that finally caught him should be in the unemployment line. And who left the door unlocked??

Everybody on that shift except the one that finally caught him should be in the unemployment line. And who left the door unlocked??

The agent that tackled the intruder, was off duty and not part of the White House detail, just happened to be there!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Possibly the simpler solution would be:

Either stop allowing tourists and normal citizens in the building or

Build another Home where the President and First Family actually lives

Isn't there some free space on the lawn around there?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Dear Mr. President: stop making appointments to critical positions based (primarily) on political correctness. From what I've read about Pierson, she was part of the same culture that she was charged with changing... only she brought a "face" to the position that Obama wanted to show to the public. Garbage in = garbage out. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

The 30-year veteran of the agency had suggested reducing the number of officers who patrol the White House perimeter by a third, and raised eyebrows when she expressed her frustration about public perception of the agency by drawing an unfortunate comparison. “We need to be more like Disney World. We need to be more friendly, inviting,” Pierson reportedly said. (She had, per Leonnig’s reporting, worked as a costumed character at the theme park during high school.)

bahodeme

Closed Account
Possibly the simpler solution would be:

Either stop allowing tourists and normal citizens in the building or

Build another Home where the President and First Family actually lives

Isn't there some free space on the lawn around there?

The people visiting is not the problem because of a series of checkpoints & searches. The issue is/was this person breached security by jumping the fence, which is not a small feat. This has happened before and either they were captured as soon as they scaled the fence or a short distance afterward when the dog(s) caught them.

The President and the First Family live on the second floor. The White House is close to if not in the center of the complex. So if there was a separate home built, it would be closer to the perimeter fence and there would be an issue with security. Plus it's easier to maintain a high level of security for one area instead of two. If additional support is needed, you can focus it on a specific area.

There is a buffer zone around the complex since the streets are closed except for foot traffic. Even that has some restrictions when the guy shot at the White House with an AK-47 some years ago.

This reminds me of when a small plane crashed on the White House grounds.

Deepcover

Closed Account
I was thinking more Valerie Plame

Nevermind from the previous post...finally heard the news...kinda sad since there appears to be a few kinks and loose screws amongst the SS...Sad to hear about the resignation of Pierson...and the latest incident.
I remember the Canadian Prime minster Chretien and his wife escaped injury when a man armed with a knife broke into their home. Talk about a very close call

bahodeme

Closed Account
The agent that tackled the intruder, was off duty and not part of the White House detail, just happened to be there!

Thanks for the info. Rep pending.