Outland also a good sci-fi flick. (With some tits!)
Great choice, Pornfan99. Great film. Outland was called "High Noon In Space" when it was first released. Peter Boyle turned in a fine performance as well.
Everybody watch Outland for sure.
I've watched it a lot, it's really got a lot more attention over the years and deservedly so.
Also, when Sean Connery retired from acting he left us all wanting more. That is the way to make your professional exit.
I was thinking about this earlier. You don't really see this much in acting these days, do you? It used to be quite a common thing in classic Hollywood days, but these days it's very rare. I can't think of many other A-list examples outside of Connery and Gene Hackman who have done this in the last 20 years or so. Maybe it's to do with a greater number of good roles for older actors, or that there are simply more projects to work in these days so work, by and large, doesn't dry up. I don't know.