• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sea J Raw

Re: Sea J Raw OH MY GOD!!!

Has she stopped doing B/G. LA direct has her down as just doing girls. Would be a shame, she's one of the hottest girls ive seen

Fuck......!!
I hope not....She's one of my favorites as well. Not to mention she promised us b/g anal after the first of the year! Maybe she'll post something here for us.....

seajraw

Official Checked Star Member

No no no silly fans!!! That link someone put up earlier of me at la direct doing g/g was over a year ago. Someone just re quoted it. I am very much so still sucking and fucking and am on the hunt for the perfect cock to fill my tight little ass for all of your viewing pleasure. I love u all.

No no no silly fans!!! That link someone put up earlier of me at la direct doing g/g was over a year ago. Someone just re quoted it. I am very much so still sucking and fucking and am on the hunt for the perfect cock to fill my tight little ass for all of your viewing pleasure. I love u all.

:D:):1orglaugh

I love you....:bowdown: