• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Screech Sex Tape!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
at 10:01 I laughed my ass off.

N1 regulardude.

I want to know WHY the Hell anyone would want to see Screech having sex? So if Rosanne Barr had a sex tape would you watch that too?:rolleyes:

kylegaul

Closed Account
I want to know WHY the Hell anyone would want to see Screech having sex? So if Rosanne Barr had a sex tape would you watch that too?:rolleyes:

Rosanne Barr you say?
Sign me up!

jod0565

Member, you member...
No matter who the celebrity might be, there will be interest because it's a celebrity.
If it was Rosanne Barr carpet munching Barbara Walters, there would be an interest.
If Gary Coleman had a sex tape, there would be mass interest.
Look all the celebs that have been discussed here - Paris Hilton, Tom Sizemore, Fred Durst, etc.
Who's next - Star Jones going down on David Hasselhoff with KIT's lights on them?
Please.

Count me out.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I'm gonna be the first to side with the underdog, here. Screech sex tape.. although a painful thought, is right up there with a Jaleel White/Steve Urkel sex tape. You dont really wanna see it.. but score one for the geeks.

High school losers everywhere would be cheering.. if only the young bastards knew what 'Saved by the Bell' was!

Yes, there is life after geekdom. Hopefully a 4 year IT degree, but hey.

No matter who the celebrity might be, there will be interest because it's a celebrity.
If it was Rosanne Barr carpet munching Barbara Walters, there would be an interest.
If Gary Coleman had a sex tape, there would be mass interest.
Look all the celebs that have been discussed here - Paris Hilton, Tom Sizemore, Fred Durst, etc.
Who's next - Star Jones going down on David Hasselhoff with KIT's lights on them?
Please.

Count me out.
LMAO You are sicker than I Jod! LMAO ;)

monuMENTAL

Banned
One of these words just doesn't belong:
Screech Sex Tape

:D