• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Scott Walker retains governorship in Wisconsin recall race

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...-governorship-wisconsin-recall-010044710.html

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker retained his governorship Tuesday night, besting Democrat Tom Barrett in a race that was a referendum on Walker's decision to take on public employee unions.

Walker led Barrett, who was the governor's 2010 opponent and is the current mayor of Milwaukee, 54 to 45 percent with 83 percent of precincts reporting. Walker beat Barrett in 2010, 52 to 46.5 percent.

Bwahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha!!!

While it wasn't a landslide victory, it was a victory nonetheless and the good people of Wisconsin didn't bow to union coercion. That guy is now bulletproof.

It was a great night and a loud and clear message to the unions. They sure have overreached. For some reason I kept thinking about a quote from The Dark Knight "you either die a hero or live long enough to be the villain". Though I thank the unions for being tough back during those years when working conditions were awful, they have overstayed their welcome and have now been around long enough to be the villains.

Ace Boobtoucher

Who wrote anything about the gay reptilian moon Jew, Ickman?

Doesn't change anything, Wisconsin will still go to Obama in November. Every poll has Obama beating Romney and it's been like this for a while.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/wi/wisconsin_romney_vs_obama-1871.html

Sure, but it does put Wisconsin in play now. Had the unions not cried out for a recall and this fiasco had been avoided, I'm sure the great O wouldn't need to bother to campaign in the state. WI would have gone to him in a landslide, but now? I'm sure his campaign staff is sweating about the fact that, while WI will go for them in the election, they will now have to fight for it. And considering that he left the unions and Dem. voters hanging there, with barely a tweet of support, how energized will the WI dems be next November for someone who left them hanging?

Now, don't be so sure of an O win by a landslide, otherwise the dissapointment will be too great for you guys. I'm not so confident on a Romney win, thanks to the mainstream media, so if on Nov. 7 I wake up with news of an O reelection, the dissapointment won't be so great as if I were completely positive he was going to win. In fact, I'll be spending all this time between now and Nov. 6 preparing for the worst (an O win) and hoping for the best (not so much a Romney win, but an O defeat)

Now, if only Mittens could be persuaded to select Paul Ryan (R-WI) as his running mate.....

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Dear Leader will be shown the door in November.

Look at all the hate displayed by the leftists and unionistas over their defeat:

http://twitchy.com/2012/06/06/kill-scott-walker-angry-libs-flood-twitter-with-death-threats-after-wisconsin-recall-defeat/

Stay classy Leftists.
You can't categorize crazy hateful people, they belong to both sides. Typical tactic: take a few people and use them to paint a picture of the party in general. How many people on the right wish death on democrats? A lot.

You can't categorize crazy hateful people, they belong to both sides. Typical tactic: take a few people and use them to paint a picture of the party in general. How many people on the right wish death on democrats? A lot.

Still quite a shameful display from the Left. With such a display of vile hate they deserved to lose.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Still quite a shameful display from the Left. With such a display of vile hate they deserved to lose.
Except that doesn't reflect the majority of people who wanted to recall him. That's what, a dozen tweets?

The "guilty by association: game doesn't work.

Dear Leader will be shown the door in November.

Look at all the hate displayed by the leftists and unionistas over their defeat:

http://twitchy.com/2012/06/06/kill-scott-walker-angry-libs-flood-twitter-with-death-threats-after-wisconsin-recall-defeat/

Stay classy Leftists.

Are death threats not illegal anymore? Crazy how people say stuff like that, let alone attach their real names to it.

I wish someone would death threat, and subsequently follow through with said threat, against Twitter.

"I'm finna straight up put a bullet in Twitter head, yo. Nawmean?"

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Are death threats not illegal anymore? Crazy how people say stuff like that, let alone attach their real names to it.

I wish someone would death threat, and subsequently follow through with said threat, against Twitter.

"I'm finna straight up put a bullet in Twitter head, yo. Nawmean?"

They can get flakebook while they're at it.

Ace Boobtoucher

PR, I don't think half of those nitwits on twitter could spell "assassination," let alone accomplish the feat.

Except that doesn't reflect the majority of people who wanted to recall him. That's what, a dozen tweets?

The "guilty by association: game doesn't work.

It's more than a dozen tweets, that site only covered a few. The tweets from those sore losers are simply abominable. The Police btw are looking into the tweets, I hope they make a few arrests.
The unions can now go away and think about the stunning loss. Organized labor countrywide looked at this recall and hoped for Walker's recall, well they gambled and lost thank God.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
It's more than a dozen tweets, that site only covered a few. The tweets from those sore losers are simply abominable. The Police btw are looking into the tweets, I hope they make a few arrests.
The unions can now go away and think about the stunning loss. Organized labor countrywide looked at this recall and hoped for Walker's recall, well they gambled and lost thank God.
I somewhat agree, people who issue death threats to ANY person should be looked into. I look forward to your outrage when someone from the other side receives a death threat, and hopefully it won't be something like...

Wow if this had been done during Bush's term the libs would have a love fest.

It is a state that has been a political laboratory historically.