• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Scorpion Versus Sub-Zero

Scorpion Versus Sub-Zero

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who's the more of a badass?
Who would win?
f58ti9.jpg

Versus
2zec6zo.jpg

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I always used scorpion he was one bad mother fucker!

GET OVER HERE!!!

:1orglaugh classic

Lungzyn

Die For Me
I only had MK3 on PS for a long while and that never had scorpion
I used Sub-Zero all the time, freezing people was fun
I'll have to go for him

Scorpion.

I always dug his whole undead backstory.

Still have fond memories of pressing Block, Up, Up.

I always used scorpion he was one bad mother fucker!

:1orglaugh classic

And right as you would do that spear I would just freeze you.

2145bf6.jpg

Sure,I would take a little bit of damage from the spear,but you would be still frozen,so I can get to combo you.:thumbsup:
I only had MK3 on PS for a long while and that never had scorpion
I used Sub-Zero all the time, freezing people was fun
I'll have to go for him

Good choice!
ankn6u.jpg
:thumbsup:

Sub-Zero was the character that made me play Mortal Kombat in the first place and he's the only character that I consistently pick in all copies of Mortal Kombat.

Sub-Zero was the character that made me play Mortal Kombat in the first place and he's the only character that I consistently pick in all copies of Mortal Kombat.

Wow,same here. He is the first person I selected and instantly became my favorite ever since.
I love Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub-Zero.:thumbsup:
Sub-Zero rocks.
2q36tg1.jpg

Wow,same here. He is the first person I selected and instantly became my favorite ever since.
I love Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub-Zero.:thumbsup:
Sub-Zero rocks.
2q36tg1.jpg

Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero was an awesome game. I love the fact that you had a choice on if you let Scorpion live or decapitate him on your first encounter with him. Of course I always decided to kill him so that I could face him later on when he came back for revenge with all of his abilities.

I like both of them: theyre my favorite of the MK Series.....Real Talk!!!

But my vote is Sub Zero by close...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Sub-Zero. Nothing better than freezing people.

sub zero.

the original head rip with spine hanging was too cool.

much cooler than scorp's fire breath.

Sub's spine rip fatality was like a defining moment in video games for violence. The gore dept. in violent games got kicked up a notch with that when the original MK hit arcades in '92.
That said, Sub for me...........

Scorpion can teleport, has one of gaming's most famous lines (GET OVER HERE~!!), and has an awesome burning skull finishing move. The only thing Sub-Zero has over him is the fact that he has a cooler name...but to me, Sub-Zero suffers from the bad taste his brother left in my mouth...or was he the cooler one...? I forget...one of them sucked because he wasn't the original, anyways. Scorpion is one of a kind.

Scorpion is cool as is Sub-Zero. I remember the first film and you get to see both of these kick ass ninjas at work!

Sub-zero, however, would just have to shoot a ice ball or shard at Scorpion, of course, Scorpion could just dodge it if it is at a distance crouch down and try to spear Sub-Zero; Sub-Zero freezes the spear by quick instincts. Readying a massive ice ball, he releases it and Scorpion quickly rips his mask off and sprays fire all over Sub-Zero, ruining his ice shot... what a kick ass fight this would be. If only there was a UFC match to put these two in if they were only real.

Or you could just throw hot water on Sub-Zero and see if he cracks haha :D