• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sci fi shows and movies, and entertainment, along with free for all where you can openly talk....

hey everyone, the name is zinwell, or chris as my first name. i created this thread to discuss more about those that are interested in sci fi shows and movies, as for example you are into star wars and the new star wars movie coming out later this year. to entertainment, which is mainly what you see and hear on tv, radio and other areas. also with the free for all where you can talk about anything on your mind as long it is polite and within the rules of threads on this site. also if you have a favorite girl in your life or here on freeones.com that you are with free for all able to discuss more or post pictures and talk about them. i for one am looking to have many wonderful conversations with you all, women, men, anyone who is interested in this thread. you can also talk about movies and tv shows since it is all part of entertainment thread here. looking forward to meeting you all male or female and have great conversations through this thread. thanks for having me and i thank freeones for letting me post this thread. have fun everyone. zinwell. .peace.

hello again zinwell here just wanted to touch base on the new star wars movie. which will be coming out this year of 2015 and be in the month of december. i saw the youtube leaked trailer or trailer and thought it looked pretty cool, fresh, and new. can't wait to see the movie itself. harrison ford and carrie fisher, along with mark hamill will aprise their roles in this new star wars movie as han solo, princess lea, and luke skywalker. don't have any spoilers yet, but, if i do run into some i will share a bit of info without spoiling the movie for you all. more like whenever i read something or see something or hear something on the radio about the new star wars movie i will post it here. if you have anything to add please do, female or male you are welcome to post your thoughts about the new star wars movie and share what you learned or opinions. thanks. zinwell .peace.

Last edited by a moderator: