• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Scenes where a girl (an extra, mistress, etc.) unexpectedly joins in the sex

this is incredible! Thanks!!

could you perhaps point out the Brazzers scenes with extras that stand out the most with interacting extras?

this is incredible! Thanks!!

could you perhaps point out the Brazzers scenes with extras that stand out the most with interacting extras?

The list is set up by date for the last two years, thanks to tons of contributions from many members (smarter than myself) we got about a good ninety percent plus with the extra's all listed next to the main performer. They have many repeat extra's, most do nudes at the very least.

Looking for a bit of a variation on this theme: namely, scenes where a given girl's involvement is not entirely unexpected/unplanned, but is rather perhaps a bit more 'hands on' than anticipated.

I'm thinking here primarily of scenes where one of the girls is more interested in the other girl(s) throughout the majority of the scene, but decides to get involved in the b/g action at one point or another. This could be for a blowjob/sex/cumshot, or even cum swapping.

Some examples I can think of would be:

* A lot of the In the VIP scenes where Esmi Lee is primarily interested in going after the other girls, but finds herself engaged in b/g on a number of occasions.
* A lot of Vega Vixen's scenes, where she might not even touch/barely touch the guy, but is there for the cum shot at the end. (I love the whole teasing element in her performances)
* Lolly Badcock in 'Do as You're Told.' She focuses on the other girl until the very end when she takes part in the cumshot & swapping.

Does anyone know of/recommend any other examples?