• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Scarlett Johansson's Best Attribute

• Total voters

CherylFan

Closed Account
Didnt she say publicly that she had an aids test every few months? I dno`t understand why she would need that unless she didnt trust her partner, or unless she slept around a huge amoutn....

Didnt she say publicly that she had an aids test every few months? I dno`t understand why she would need that unless she didnt trust her partner, or unless she slept around a huge amoutn....

Probably some kind of political statement. Unless she really does give a lot of anonymous blowjobs in Hollywood back alleys or gets routinely gang-banged by the nearest Crips chapter.

Probably some kind of political statement. Unless she really does give a lot of anonymous blowjobs in Hollywood back alleys or gets routinely gang-banged by the nearest Crips chapter.

Agreed cute ideas; in fact sleeping around here and there is not very un-common in a place like Hollywood. Where the horny mates are available 24-7:tongue::tongue:

Yeah it was more a 'you shouldnt be afraid to get tested' statement thing.

Trying to set a good example for STD tests and such.

Googled the full quote...

The actress says she undergoes AIDS/HIV tests twice a year and said people who fail to take the necessary health precautions are irresponsible. "I get tested for HIV twice a year. One has to be socially aware," she said. "It's part of being a decent human, to be tested for STDs. It's just disgusting behavior when people don't. It's so irresponsible."

Also this quote seems to be from 2006.

Lol, the actual chances of catching something from somebody are so low. Especially aids. You could even have unprotected sex with somebody who has aids and the chances of catching it are still in the thousands to 1.

Chances of catching it with a normal chick wearing rubber are about 50 thousand to 1. Shes got nothing to worry about

Googled the full quote...

The actress says she undergoes AIDS/HIV tests twice a year and said people who fail to take the necessary health precautions are irresponsible. "I get tested for HIV twice a year. One has to be socially aware," she said. "It's part of being a decent human, to be tested for STDs. It's just disgusting behavior when people don't. It's so irresponsible."

Also this quote seems to be from 2006.

As I suggested...political. Typical vacuous "socially conscious" do-gooder twaddle. Get your hoo-ha checked for bugs...and save the world!!! :rolleyes: