• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Scarlett Johansson Puts Herself On Auction. How much would you pay ?

how much for scarlett?

• not a single dime. Fuck Scarlett!

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • between 1 and 10 dollars

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • between 11 and 100 dollars

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • between 101 and 1000 dollars

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • more than 1000 dollars

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • scarlett who ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
She looks like every 22y/o co-ed you would see in a bar. I guess she has real acting ability because she is average at best.

Well, that's easily fixed for you isn't it? Just have a word with that "supreme being" of yours, get him/her/their thingyness to sprinkle some cosmic pixie dust on her and Bobs yer uncle! One full on hottie!

Man at times like that, I wish I had a friend who could make universes. Oh well.

Well, that's easily fixed for you isn't it? Just have a word with that "supreme being" of yours, get him/her/their thingyness to sprinkle some cosmic Pixie Dust on her and Bobs yer uncle! One full on hottie!

Man at times like that, I wish I had a friend who could make universes. Oh well.

Ok. That was funny. :1orglaugh

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I don't know what it means, but I'd give it to her suey style.

Since there no sex involved I wouldnt be interested in paying anything.

but if I got to put my tubesteak up her buttpipe then maybe I could see paying 5 maybe 6 dollars.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I think she'd be surprised at what I could accomplish in ten minutes...

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I've heard her name and maybe I've seen her in a movie or something, but she's not really on my radar. I couldn't pick her out of a lineup if my life depended on it. :dunno: I'd rather give $1000 and be able to have dinner with someone I would like to talk to: Emerson Fittipaldi, Mario Andretti or someone like Warren Buffett or Steve Jobs. And if it had to be eye candy, I'd go for eye candy with knowledge of something that interests me: Ivanka Trump. I can't imagine what I would talk to a Hollywood actress about. But I think dinner and a show with someone like Ivanka would be really interesting, if not fun. And assuming most of the money would go to a good cause, that's even better.