• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Scarlett (Bangbros) / Lina (Reality Kings)

Been looking for more content with this chick "Scarlett" but nothing beyond the few things I've found so far....

She's not much to look at in terms of face and tits but what she lacks in those depts. she MORE than makes up for in rump....one of the BEST butts I've ever seen...

She is the chick wth the blue, striped top on the left here with Velicity Von:

http://x-images2.bangbros.com/assparade/shoots/ap2135/bangbros/big1.jpg

http://x-images2.bangbros.com/assparade/shoots/ap2135/bangbros/big2.jpg

Re: "Scarlett"??

Im with you on this one-I have been looking high and low for more info about this woman. Her body is unbelievable-Ive never seen an ass as tight and shapely as hers with legs in perfect proportion-there may be other models with prettier faces but with a body like hers the hell with the face.
There are about 4 episodes with her on bangbros.com from December 2005 thru July 2006. I have a feeling she might have left the industry after that.

Edit - Linking to sites that require registration that one may see the content is not allowed. Read the rules, please.

Re: "Scarlett"??

Edit - Linking to sites that require registration that one may see the content is not allowed. Read the rules, please.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about not reading the rules-
There are four scenes with Scarlett available on Bangbros.com but it is a pay site

Scarlett from bang bros

Hey folks, does anyone know what this girls name is or other names she goes by? She does a skit with velicity von called booty casstle, a race car skit, and a laundryroom movie. I cant find her anywhere, anyone know anything???:o

Re: Scarlett from bang bros

So NO ONE knows who Scarlett from Bang Bros is? No real name..no 'also known as?' Not even where else she has been? She really resembles Jada Stevens but not as pretty..but has one of the best booties in the biz..next to Brianna Love and Sasha Grey..and a younger Lisa Ann!!

DuanCulo

Staff member