• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Scarface is going to be redone.

Mayhem

Banned
Remakes have been made since Hollywoods second year. I'm exxagerating of course, but not by much. I don't mind movies being remade. It's all these TV shows that they think will make good movies. Brady Bunch, Starsky & Hutch, Charlies Angels, etc have all been exercise in futility and mediocre creativity.

This is fucking stupid! And they said it not going to be like the Pacino Scarface?? Then don't fucking call it Scarface!! At least Hollywood has a little bit of originality left to at least call it something else!!

Tired of all the remakes! Reboots to a franchise is fine but remaking all these one off movies, fucking stupid!!

Maria the SnakeBabe

Official Checked Star Member
Remakes have been made since Hollywoods second year. I'm exxagerating of course, but not by much. I don't mind movies being remade. It's all these TV shows that they think will make good movies. Brady Bunch, Starsky & Hutch, Charlies Angels, etc have all been exercise in futility and mediocre creativity.

Awww, I kinda thought the Brady Bunch movies has a fun twist to them.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ember-reigns said:
Ember Reigns[/URL][/B], post: 6100807, member: 297859"]I have to admit, I still haven't seen the first one....lol

I highly recommend it, classic film! ;)

they should not ever remake any movie.
if they want to make a part 2 it should be a continuance of the first film not a sequel or attempt to remake.
why would we pay to see what we have already seen :dunno:

yeah holly wood running out of ideas?
sure seems that way :bang:

a great movie

I think we have reached a point that almost everything has been done to the point that most new movies have such a resemblence to some other movie that they will just take the old movies name in order to get more ticket sales!!

The only 'original' ideas that seem to be coming out of Hollywood are romcoms and those movies are always the fucking same!!! lol

Ember Reigns

Official Checked Star Member
idk. I think that remaking some of the really cool movies is cool. Like some of the really older classics. I like old movies sometimes, but the sound and video is so bad it makes me want to turn it off.... lol :angels:

they should not ever remake any movie.
if they want to make a part 2 it should be a continuance of the first film not a sequel or attempt to remake.
why would we pay to see what we have already seen :dunno:

yeah holly wood running out of ideas?
sure seems that way :bang:

From what I heard,it's all just in talks right now and not official yet,but I'm sure that it will be soon.

Sorry,but I didn't really think that Scarface was that good of a movie anyway,so remaking it seems pointless to me,especially considering that there have already been movies of the same ilk to come out since then.

I know they released the DVD that was digitally upgraded, but as for remake, I never heard anything and I don't think it would be accepted very well.

Hollywood has been running out of ideas for a while now. New Spiderman? Ughhhh

i hope the cast and crew involved drop dead before they make this 'remake ' ! cursed !:cthulhu:

ditto The Thing !

i hope the cast and crew involved drop dead before they make this 'remake ' ! cursed !:cthulhu:

ditto The Thing !

Speaking of The Thing. That movie if I think about it too much could make me punch a hole in a brick wall through the sheer anger and aggression that is riled up inside me. So I tend not to think too long about that bastard of a prequel with Mary Elizabeth Winstead in it. She's lovely and all. I'd do her in a heart beat. But she does not belong in anything related to The Thing. Not her, not any woman. It's just the way it is. It's an all male cast and should have remained so. I bet she even survives at the end. She will be either one of the chopper crew chasing the dog at the end of the movie (the begining of the Russell movie scene) or once that scene is over. This particular movie will then zap back to the Norwegian base and show it in ruins and her standing there as if she has survived but is infected. Thing is she can't be one of the chopper crew as they were both men. But this is how Hollyweird works now though. They like to fuck with things that are already set in concrete!. BASTARDS!.

I read somewhere once that out of the 100% of scripts that Hollywood buys from people, only 5% of them are actually used. I guess the rest of their time goes out to remakes and sequels and prequels. It's sad and pathetic!.

That's actually true. Remakes, sequels etc... are guaranteed money makers.

Mayhem

Banned
Awww, I kinda thought the Brady Bunch movies has a fun twist to them.

That's a common opinion among SnakeBabes. 4 out of 5 Snakebabes surveyed liked the Brady Bunch movies. And one has to pause a moment and consider, "If I was a SnakeBabe, would I perchance, like it too."

It's all about diversity and accepting the opinions of others. It will not be me who continues the insidious trend of silencing the SnakeBabe demographic. Not me, says I! :rant: