• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Scarface is going to be redone.

The trend seems to be set to continue with yet another remake. In this case a remake of a remake.

Yes indeed. Universal are at it once again.

Scarface (2011/12) coming to a cinema near you!.

I have no idea if this is old news to some of you but it most certainly is new to me. I just thought I'd post it here incase some haven't heard the appauling news yet. There just doesn't seem to be any justice in the movie industry these days. None what so ever.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I doubt it will top what has already been done. More remakes instead of new material. :facepalm:

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
The title of the thread almost sounded like an add for plastic surgery...

I'm getting realy tired of remakes, sequels, another book or comic that's made into a movie, tributes, "based on events"-movies and so on. Yes, they can be cool but what about originality and something fresh? :dunno:

Shifty

O.G.
Deadline also notes that while the new "Scarface" won't be a true, full-on remake, "it will take the common elements of the first two films: An outsider, an immigrant, barges his way into the criminal establishment in pursuit of a twisted version of the American dream, becoming a kingpin through a campaign of ruthlessness and violent ambition."

http://www.ifc.com/news/2011/09/scarface-remake-universal.php

I wonder who will play the main character, and what the setting will be?

oh jesus fuck ! :facepalm: go fuck off hollywood !!!

oh, and Let the right one in was fucking shit too !

^the original was brilliant !

shia la beouf (fuckhead !) as pacino :laugh:? yeah, go on Hollywood -- make it real fucking shit u fucking morons !

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Screw it I am making Scar Face 2 Electric Boogaloo.

Reactions: BCT

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
The al pacino scarface was a remake? Or was that the original and it got remade?

wow hollywood ran out of ideas you know theres tons of scripts out there but they dont want to take chances on them i luaghed my ass off when i saw the did footloose again

wow hollywood ran out of ideas you know theres tons of scripts out there but they dont want to take chances on them i luaghed my ass off when i saw the did footloose again

I read somewhere once that out of the 100% of scripts that Hollywood buys from people, only 5% of them are actually used. I guess the rest of their time goes out to remakes and sequels and prequels. It's sad and pathetic!.

I read somewhere once that out of the 100% of scripts that Hollywood buys from people, only 5% of them are actually used. I guess the rest of their time goes out to remakes and sequels and prequels. It's sad and pathetic!.

A lot of scripts are purchased so other studios can't make the film. :facepalm: