• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Saying goodbye...

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
<----- Andronicus

I haven't been to your room in what feels like forever... sad face. Your room was always fun. That's what I liked the most: sexy and entertaining at the same time. Good luck in whatever the future holds for you.

I'll give you one last pick-up line for the road (I know you secretly love them :D) - Baby, if you were a transformer, you'd be a HOT-obot, and your name would be Optimus Fine.

You're welcome. :hatsoff:

freeones_regina

Administrator
Good luck with your next adventure!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
You could plunge a final dagger in Zdenka's heart by telling him that you're retiring just so that you can marry a "big dick bastard" and have his babies.

Seriously, good luck going forward.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
You could plunge a final dagger in Zdenka's heart by telling him that you're retiring just so that you can marry a "big dick bastard" and have his babies.

Seriously, good luck going forward.

Didn't I mention that that was actually what I'm planning to do post-retirement? I mean I've been fucking Zkenka-sized dongs on cam for 8 years, I'm ready for some real thick meaty cocks now! :D

<----- Andronicus

I haven't been to your room in what feels like forever... sad face. Your room was always fun. That's what I liked the most: sexy and entertaining at the same time. Good luck in whatever the future holds for you.

I'll give you one last pick-up line for the road (I know you secretly love them :D) - Baby, if you were a transformer, you'd be a HOT-obot, and your name would be Optimus Fine.

You're welcome. :hatsoff:

:rolleyes:

But seriously stop by and say goodbye to me dammit! I need to say ANDRONNNNICUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS one last time :D

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously thank you everyone for the kind words <3

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Much like Andro, I use to stalk your MFC room under my alter ego, the funkee honkee...:facepalm:

You always made it fun and interesting for people and you never sat there like a sack of shit and whine for tips like most of those broads do on there.

I remember chatting with you about copyrighting that "Spexy" thing and doing some shit with it.....shirts and shit like that. It coulda been huge.

Aw well.....good luck and prosper.

Respecx.....(see what i did thur?)

you will be really missed, there aren't often girls that are both gorgeous and kind. good luck.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
In one way it's sad but in another it's a happy event! It's the start of the next chapter of your life and if you live it the same way as you lived this one then you're gonna have an awesome life!

Good luck sweetheart!! :)

I salute you Spexy . My congratulations for everything that you have achieved. A door closes. Another door opens. All the best babe .