• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Say Something Nice About Another Member

I just wanna say thanks to DrDeath, what a legend.

A truer word has never been spoken.

I having been having problems getting a sig to animate. So after some time I went too the Great Doctor on my knees with cap in hand. Which he said he would kindly help with.

A true gentleman. Thanks again Doc :thumbsup:
(I must not make a post on him this week in FreeOnes Members Webcam Week. But then again :o :D )

I must agree with LL and say that the freeones community as a whole is awesome. It is with the contribution of everyone here that makes freeones what it is. There is no other forum on the net that is the calibur of this one. I also think for the most part that people get along and respect each other. Occasionally there will be an outburst but I think that is to be expected. Thanks to everyone that positively contributes. To those that negatively contribute we all get a good laugh out of those because you just know that a ban is coming their way.

member006

Closed Account
In a cluster thought, everyone here brings something to the table I feel. That's what makes FreeOnes what it is. Like with a recipe, every ingredient has a purpose helping to reach the final result. All the members serves as an essential ingredient to lead us to the final product.

A great community. :thumbsup:

LL:angels:

I must agree with LL and say that the freeones community as a whole is awesome. It is with the contribution of everyone here that makes freeones what it is. There is no other forum on the net that is the calibur of this one. I also think for the most part that people get along and respect each other. Occasionally there will be an outburst but I think that is to be expected. Thanks to everyone that positively contributes. To those that negatively contribute we all get a good laugh out of those because you just know that a ban is coming their way.

Thank you, I totally agree with you too. No other place like it. The bitter ones don't last long and what remains is a wonderful community.

LL

Tunsty is always good for a laugher, were it not for him I would lose it!

Thanks bud!
:hatsoff:

Tunsty is always good for a laugher, were it not for him I would lose it!

Thanks bud!
:hatsoff:

With statements like that..I think you already 'have' lost it :eek:

member006

Closed Account
holdol knows when to hold them, knows when to fold them. Sometimes simple, short and sweet says volumes.

LL

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i like how the original post got edited for flamming. irony?

so heres to bnf, youre on the fucking ball mate. :glugglug:

I STARTED THIS THREAD WELL OVER A YEAR AGO AND I'M AMAZED THAT IT HAS WENT THIS FAR. PLEASE READ MY FIRST POST IN THIS AND REMEMBER WHY IT WAS STARTED.

NIGHTFLY WAS A LONG TIME MEMBER WHO HAS DONE A LOT FOR ME. THIS THREAD WAS STATED FOR ALL OF US TO TAKE A MINUTE AND SAY THANK YOU TO OTHER MEMBERS. I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HER FOR MONTHS AND HAVE JUST FOUND OUT THAT NIGHFLY HAS PASSED AWAY. THIS IS A TRUE SHAME, BUT I'M SURE HE IS IN A MUCH BETTER PLACE NOW. i JUST WANTED TO GO BACK AND THANK HIM ONCE AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING THAT HE HAS DONE FOR ME, AND MANY OTHER MEMBERS ON HERE....

R.I.P. MY FRIEND!!!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
something nice about another member :D

It's been a long time since I posted in this thread, so I have a lot of catching up to do. Because of that I'd like to post multiple members (I hope nobody minds).

JCMSVOBODA for updating the birthday thread when I'm unavailable.
Tunsty for making me laugh and starting good threads in the games section...
Ladylove, Pussydenice, kittykat and the other ladies, inclluding the stars who're here for other reasons than to just promote their sites (Elly Jaine is a very good example) for giving this board the much needed lady's point of view.
lucky4 for starting this thread.
AFA, Digger, DR. FIKA, Bunker, MATUTE and all the others who've posted great links to gallereies in the past and present.

And last but not least, all the people whom I consider to be friends (that includes the people mentioned above and many more, but I don't think it's wise to post so many names...). Of course all the people mentioned on the 7th of jan in 2006 still apply (in most cases anyway...)